Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



Need to compile Appforge CrossFire 5.5 application

Software Development


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 16-10-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
ohmy Need to compile Appforge CrossFire 5.5 application
  

need to update a windows mobile application written in visual basic with appforge crossfire 5.5. I know what line of codes to change. BUt because the appforge license servers are done a can't install it crossfire anymore. And therefore I'm not able to compile

Has someone a running instance of crossfire 5.5. maybe within a virtual machine?

andy Ideas appriciated.

greetings from Austria

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-10-2008
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadge View Post
Has someone a running instance of crossfire 5.5. maybe within a virtual machine?
If you install appforge crossfire 5.5 on one of the server machines, you can to update a windows mobile application in it. What is the need of virtual machine!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17-10-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katty View Post
If you install appforge crossfire 5.5 on one of the server machines, you can to update a windows mobile application in it. What is the need of virtual machine!
I can not install crossfire because the software must be acitviated before use. It is not possible to activate it because the vendor (appforge) does not exist anymore.

If someone has a running version maybe he can compile the software for me. If someone has a running version in a virtual maschine. Maybe he can provide an image of the virtual machine to me and I can compile by myself.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-10-2008
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadge View Post
I can not install crossfire because the software must be acitviated before use. It is not possible to activate it because the vendor (appforge) does not exist anymore.
Oh, so that is the problem. Somebody might be there with version to help you in this, hopefully. Anyways, best of luck
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-10-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katty View Post
Oh, so that is the problem. Somebody might be there with version to help you in this, hopefully. Anyways, best of luck
Thank you. I hope so
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Need to compile Appforge CrossFire 5.5 application"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ubuntu 11.04 compile VLC from git. Olivia Windows Software 7 12-07-2011 11:23 AM
Compile kernel 2.6.35.7 for centos 5.5 hardyB Operating Systems 5 12-11-2010 10:12 PM
How to compile QT projects under Mac ShastriJI Software Development 7 25-09-2010 09:01 PM
Cannot compile objective-C under Mac Shakaal Software Development 7 24-09-2010 05:48 PM
How to compile C++ on Vista Bina Software Development 3 15-01-2009 08:01 PM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:11 PM.