Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need to compile Appforge CrossFire 5.5 application

Software Development

Old 16-10-2008

ohmy Need to compile Appforge CrossFire 5.5 application

need to update a windows mobile application written in visual basic with appforge crossfire 5.5. I know what line of codes to change. BUt because the appforge license servers are done a can't install it crossfire anymore. And therefore I'm not able to compile

Has someone a running instance of crossfire 5.5. maybe within a virtual machine?

andy Ideas appriciated.

greetings from Austria

Old 17-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadge View Post
Has someone a running instance of crossfire 5.5. maybe within a virtual machine?
If you install appforge crossfire 5.5 on one of the server machines, you can to update a windows mobile application in it. What is the need of virtual machine!
Old 17-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katty View Post
If you install appforge crossfire 5.5 on one of the server machines, you can to update a windows mobile application in it. What is the need of virtual machine!
I can not install crossfire because the software must be acitviated before use. It is not possible to activate it because the vendor (appforge) does not exist anymore.

If someone has a running version maybe he can compile the software for me. If someone has a running version in a virtual maschine. Maybe he can provide an image of the virtual machine to me and I can compile by myself.
Old 17-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadge View Post
I can not install crossfire because the software must be acitviated before use. It is not possible to activate it because the vendor (appforge) does not exist anymore.
Oh, so that is the problem. Somebody might be there with version to help you in this, hopefully. Anyways, best of luck
Old 17-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katty View Post
Oh, so that is the problem. Somebody might be there with version to help you in this, hopefully. Anyways, best of luck
Thank you. I hope so

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,