Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-10-2008

Photo gallery in PHP

I'm looking for a script (preferably free) for PHP photo gallery management, with the following requirements:
  • Management of users (the photos must remain closed)
  • Sending pictures in quantity by a simple interface
  • Skinnable

I tested Coppermine but the sending pictures one by one is not practical. I do not want users that I need to handle FTP.

If you know something is, thank you in advance! Otherwise, good day and thank you for taking the time to read to the end!
Old 14-10-2008

What about iGallery.....
Old 14-10-2008

Not bad! Thanks.

I was also advised that I read Gallery2 being tested and that I love, especially because it has a Java client to the party management / sending photos.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: