Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-09-2008

Interactive programming

Know any program that can learn any programming language ... on interactively? As it looks very confusing to me

Tell me what should I opt.
Old 26-09-2008

If you are starting now, I say VB. I programmed VB... is very intuitive.
Old 26-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaris View Post
Know any program that can learn any programming language ... on interactively? As it looks very confusing to me

You want to learn language?
Old 26-09-2008

I'm also looking for courses or tutorials to learn how to program. I tried Pascal, but to use the Free Pascal IDE, need to write the prrograms. There appeared a few errors, because the processor in my PC is AMD and I think, this was for INTEL IDE.

When trying to program in Java, I downloaded the IDE, but could not figure out which was the program that was used for programming. So I decided to C language, which has many tutorials and free courses available on the Internet, and whose MinGW Developer Studio IDE do not present any problem.
Old 01-10-2008

I don't know if such program is there or not but i think it will be helpful if i know any program that can teach the user about the basic interface & help audio visually to understand programming!
Old 19-11-2009

Re: Interactive programming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post

Ruby and Python are the best choices. You can get free interactive programming books at http://roorky.com. Learning a new programming language is a snap with these books.

Thanks
-- PK

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,