Thread: Calling winrar from matlab

Calling winrar from matlab

I would like to ask how can I intake winrar through the matlab in order to create a table I want. The purpose is to be able to get through this information, such as number of bytes and make diagram PSNR with BPP. The table i am talking about is essentially a picture which I have edited and carried a form program table to make a, let's say this more complex coding. Thank you in advance for your time.

You might have not stored the table in a variable. Save in that way. Mat it and then pull the contents that you want.

No, I would like to take directly from matlab. Eg through the system...somewhere I had seen but could not find now.

Quote Originally Posted by go raiden View Post
    No, I would like to take directly from matlab. Eg through the system...somewhere I had seen but could not find now.
    If you put an exclamation mark (!) you can then execue operational commands.
    Eg: ! copy g.mat a.mat
    So it will be able to execute in winzip giving the full path of the executable. Logically should include next to mandate enforcement of winzip some parameters that the compression be done automatically in the file name that will statements (so as not you just open the program). It just wants psaximo ... (purely a zip program and what gives you options when running from the command line).

Yes, that is something that I want. So if I understand the Question more through the help of winrar.

Quote Originally Posted by go raiden View Post
    Yes, that is something that I want. So if I understand the Question more through the help of winrar.
    Expensive... Make a search on the Internet if you do not find anything to help the winrar. Enter in google "winrar command line" and find many best results. Choose 1 that suits more.