Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-08-2008

Stop playing video on Web

Hello, I am developing a project where there is news. The theme is to first show all news summary, with a button so that with a nice drop-down effect (motools) is displayed throughout the news. The fact is that now I want to put videos on the news unfolded and echo and wear, but to return to "fold" the press release, the video looks like it is not logical, but is still listening background.

Is there a way to stop the video the user exits the news without giving the stop of youtube?
Old 19-08-2008

It depends on how you're playing these videos ... If they are Flash FLV will understand that, because unless decompile the code of player (things that are beyond the scope of this forum), you can not do it, unless the bezel content to fold, so as to back to the starting point.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,