Thread: Lost Administrator password

Lost Administrator password

One of my user has lost his Administrator password for SBS 2003 server. I want to know if there is any method by which i can retrieve the password or reset it somehow. I need to do that urgently so a quick help on this will be appreciated.

Hey you can refer to the below article. Everything has been explained in detail here.
    Forgot the Administrator’s Password? – Change Domain Admin Password in Windows Server 2003 AD
    If you fulfill the requirement mentioned in the above article then you should not have any issue in resetting Lost Administrator password.

Re: Lost Administrator password

You can try out what has been mentioned in the above article but in case if that doesn't help then you can try downloading and installing windows password unlocker 4.0. I will like to inform you that Windows password unlocker 4.0 is a professional third part utility for resetting windows password. Its available for free, so i don't think you might have any issue with the same. There are many people who have used it for resetting their windows password including me. Its quite smart and effective, just Google out "windows password unlocker 4.0" and download it form its official site, i guess the very first result that come up in the list. Give it a try and let me know if you find it helpful, best of luck.