Thread: There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

I am getting some kind of an error message if I am trying to access the website that I have from the internet that states "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." Is there anyone who can help me out? Thanks.

Re: There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The problem that you are facing can occur if the client computer's clock is set so that the date/time is later than the expiry date of the web server's SSL certificate. So to solve this issue, follow the steps given here - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931850

Re: There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

Have you tried to clear the internet explorer cache, history, etc and then tried to open the website again. You can also download a tool called Ccleaner and run it, this will get rid of all the cookies, temp files and so on from your computer. If still that is not working for you then you can download and install another browser called Firefox.

Can you try to check the date on your computer, because if you have accidentally put it ahead, then that could be the reason for the kind of problem that you are facing. If that still isnt working for you then you can try to check your security settings and try "Restoring the Advance Settings". With Internet Explorer open, click on Tools >> Internet Options >> and then go to Advanced Tab.