Thread: SBS 2003 Prem w/Exchange - forward all email for domain email acct to external email acct

SBS 2003 Prem w/Exchange - forward all email for domain email acct to external email acct

So far I’ve installed SBS 2003 Premium at various clients because I’m a consultant. While doing this I also created my user profile at each client including an email mailbox. Now what I want to do is forward all emails from all these clients to one my own business email account. I hope it is possible. If yes, please tell me how?

If there is any KB for the same with step by step process, it will be much helpful. Thanks for all your helps in advance.

Re: SBS 2003 Prem w/Exchange - forward all email for domain email acct to external email acct

Well I think you can do this easily by simply creating a Contact at each domain which you configure with your own business email address. Just try out.

Re: SBS 2003 Prem w/Exchange - forward all email for domain email acct to external email acct

Thank you very much for the effort Janairo but this is not exactly what I wanted to do. What I was thinking is rdilley@theirdomainname.com email to automatically send all received email to an external(outside the domain) email address. Is this possible?

Yes, you can do this as well by going to your own AD Properties on their domain and go to the delivery options tab and tell it to forward all mail to the contact you created. Let me know if you need any further help.

You should have made a mail enabled contact with your email address. Forward to that contact. It is a simple right click in AD.