Thread: Dredger.exe

Dredger.exe

Hi, I’m facing some problems with SBS 2003. Since last couple of days my Application log is showing up Category (100) and Event 1000. After this when I restart and login again, I received an application error dialog box saying “Health Monitor has faulted and click here to send to MS etc.”

This is what listed in my log:

“Faulting application dredger.exe, version 2.11.2064.0, faulting module msjetoledb40.dll, version 4.0.9502.0, fault address 0x0000d284.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.”

Any help please?

RE: Dredger.exe

Which Symantec products are you using on your SBS box? I asked this because the error is usually generated due to Symantec itself. You can get more info about this error on Symantec site itself. Check this

SBS Health Monitor crashed after upgrade/install of Symantec Mail Security 6.0: http://www.symantec.com/connect/foru...il-security-60

Thanks for reply. It appears to be the same thing. I think i need to wait for the patch as the people doing there.

Anyways, Thanks again

Hello stringse, I was too facing the same error message. Just now came across this thread and thought to share my experience. Today morning, after downgrading the Symantec Mail Security for Exchange Server to 5.x the error disappeared. I will wait for next release before I will install 6.x again. See if it helps you in any way.