| || |
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Monitoring and Reporting showing "Page cannot be displayed"
When you get the HTTP 404 error with Monitoring and Reporting email it is because the Web Request is redirect by stsfltr ISAPI filter bound to Default Web Site. As there use to be no "Windows SharePoint Services" Web Service
Extensions for stsfltr filter, so, the owssvr.dll cannot be found and it displays 404 Not found error. In order to fix the same you need to set the ISAPI filter for Default website to default. Here is how you can do the same:
- Open the IIS console and open the properties page of Default Web Site
- Click to select ISAPI Filters
- Please delete the stsfltr Filter. The correct and default filters are listed as followings
SBSFLT C:\inetpub\sbsflt\sbsflt.dll |
Fpexedll.dll C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web
OwaLogon C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\ExchWeb\bin\auth\OwaAuth.dll
- Once done follow the below steps to create correct Web Service Extensions:
- Open IIS, and select Web Service Extensions,
- Right click "Web Service Extensions" and select Add a new Web Serviceextension...
- Specify "Windows SharePoint Services" as the Extension name.
- Click Add to add the following DLL to the list.
Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\60\ISAPI\_VTI_ADM\admin.dll |
Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\60\ISAPI\_VTI_AUT\author.dll
Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\60\ISAPI\owssvr.dll
Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\60\ISAPI\shtml.dll
- Check Set extension status to Allowed, and then click OK.