| || |
Join Date: Oct 2005
Name change not showing up in Global Address list
I am working on a new SBS 2003 R2 server. I had created some set of users. But now I want to make changes in the name. There were spelling errors. So from the server management console when I try to rename the same I found that the settings are taking effect. I went inside the properties and then changed the references as per needed. I modified the mail address nad user nae also. When I go in inside AD I and clicked on the user account whom I modified. The changes were proper. It looks that everything is updated. But there is still some problem with global address list. It is still not updated and giving the same old wrong information.