Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Small Business Server
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The Workstation service terminated with service-specific error 225

Small Business Server

Old 07-03-2007

The Workstation service terminated with service-specific error 225

I have got a Premium SBS 2003 server at a clients site that is experiencing intermitten issues with the loss of network drives to the server. When I checked the server then I can see the workstation service has stopped and the following errors are in the event log:

first error = Could not load Rdbss device driver. Event ID: 5727 Followed by = Could not load RDR device driver. Event ID: 5727 and then = The Workstation service terminated with service-specific error 2250 (0x8CA).

When I checked the microsoft website then I cannot find anything about the issue, so is there anyone who has got some ideas what could be causing the problem? The only way to resolve this problem at the moment is by restarting the server which is not good. Also, I have GoldMine 7, Symantec Antivirus, Symantec Mail Security installed in my computer. Thanks.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Small Business Server