| || |
| || |
Join Date: Jun 2006
RE: error code 403 forbidden when accessing web site
I think you need to run CEICW and specify the FQDN which you will use to access the sites as the web server certificate to resolve this issue. You can do this with the help of steps provided below:
- On the SBS 2003 Server open the Server Management console. Go to Standard Management\To Do List.
- Click the "Connect to the Internet" link.
- Choose not to change the connection type and click Next. On the Firewall page, select "Enable firewall" and click Next.
- On the "Services Configuration" page, select all the items and then click Next.
- On the "Web Services Configuration" page, make sure "Allow access to the entire Web site from the Internet" is selected. If you select "Allow access to only the following Web site services from the Internet", make sure the services you want to publish are selected. Click Next.
- On the "Web Server Certificate" page, choose to create a new Web server certificate and then type the public FQDN.
- Go through the remaining steps. The wizard will automatically configure the SBS 2003 Basic Firewall to securely publish the web site.