| || |
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: Userenv Error - Event ID 1030 & 1058 - Group Policy
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedt32, and then click OK.
- In the Registry Editor window, locate the following registry key:
- In the right details pane, double-click DisableDFS.
- The DFS client is turned off if the value in the Value data box is 1.
- The DFS client is turned on if the value in the Value data box is 0.
- In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box that appears, type 0 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit to quit Registry Editor
Follow the above mentioned steps and you will be able to get rid of the problem that you are facing