Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Small Business Server
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

SBS 2K3 Access Microsoft##SSEE with SQL Management Studio Express

Small Business Server

Old 03-03-2009

SBS 2K3 Access Microsoft##SSEE with SQL Management Studio Express

I was just doing a regular checkout of log files.I found one with some error related to WSS 3.0. The files was created inside the data folder of C:\Windows\SYSMSI\SSEE\MSSQL.2005\MSSQ location. The total size of the same was 8GB. So that is quiet high. I am wondering is there any option by which I can shrink the same. I am using SBS 2003. WSS 3.0 cam pre-installed in the same. I am not able to find out any solution on the same. Later on I had installed installed SQL Management Studio Express 2005. But at the time of connection it crashed with Microsoft#SSEE error.

Old 03-03-2009

Did you tried some other setup. It looks your setup file is not appropriate due to which you are getting the problem. Try to reboot your system and then run the setup once again. I hope you will be able to get a appropriate solution for your problem. The setup fails to load or it is not proper due ot which you are facing the issue.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Small Business Server
Tags: , , ,