Thread: RWW - RDP Client Connection Problems "The client could not connect to the remote computer..."

I have a similar problem.

SBS2003R2 behind a Sonicwall firewall.

I can connect via RWW and can use OWA, I can view server logs but I cannot connect to servers (2) or workstations. When I attempt a connection I get a popup warning me that another computer wants to start a remote desktop connection and that the publisher cannot be verified, I click connect and then get an error message stating that the client could not connect to the remote computer.... etc.

I've read everything I can find regarding this problem but nothing seems to work. I've checked that the firewall is forwarding https requests to the server. Netstat does not show anything using port 4125 and I can connect internally via localhost/remote.

What should I now be looking for to track this down?

RWW - RDP Client Connection Problems "The client could not connect to the remote computer..."

We have 2003 SBS installed and there is something wrong with RDP Client Connection. I don;t have any issue in login to the RWW portal and running OWA but when i try running Connect to Server Desktop" or "Client Desktop" and selecting the system then i get an error message saying "The client could not connect to the remote computer. Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. It is also possible that network problems are preventing your connection. Please try connecting again later. If the problem continues to occur, contact your administrator."

RDP works without any issue when i try to male direct connection to the server from the LAN, VPN client or direct from the WAN. Any idea what might be wrong in my case???

"The client could not connect to the remote computer. Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. It is also possible that network problems are preventing your connection. Please try connecting again later. If the problem continues to occur, contact your administrator."

The above error message has been covered in below Microsoft knowledge based article.
    You can not establish a Remote Desktop session to a computer running one of the affected products.

Just try out the resolution mentioned in the above article and post back if you are able to get rid of that error message or not.