Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Small Business Server
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE : Access to table dbo.backupmediaset is blockedbecause the signature is not valid.

Small Business Server

Old 10-09-2008

MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE : Access to table dbo.backupmediaset is blockedbecause the signature is not valid.

I dont know why I am getting thise error on SBS over the last few days but I am finding nothing online about the error? Its the same error listed in the title, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks.

Old 10-09-2008

Re: MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE : Access to table dbo.backupmediaset is blocked because the signature is not valid.

Can you tell us whether you are trying to do a manual backup or is this with the SBS backup? If this is with the SBS backup, then please post the full log.
Old 10-09-2008

Re: MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE : Access to table dbo.backupmediaset isblocked because the signature is not valid.

Thanks for responding, I am having a SBS backup and I am getting this message with the dailly report. The error is just after the backup runs but the backup log file is fine. Below is the error message in the daily report from server:

MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE Event ID 33002 09/09/2008 Access to table dbo.backupmediaset is blocked because the signature is not valid.
Old 16-09-2008

Even I am facing the same problem. I am running on Windows Internal Database, everything works fine, and the database can be accessed from SQL Management Studio Express 2005 or a command line query. Both the SP1 and SP2 patches fail to connect to the database. Can anyone please help.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Small Business Server