Thread: SysFader: iexplore.exe Application Error

SysFader: iexplore.exe Application Error

I am facing an application error when I am trying to open a website. When I try to open the same I am getting a error which is SysFader: iexplore.exe Application Error. The complete error description is "The instruction at "0x0c41fdb3" referenced memory at "0x00000044." I had just upgraded the web browser to Internet Exporer 7. The last thing that I did is removed Norton SystemWorks and installed a antivirus program on the same. And the problem started appearing.

RE: SysFader: iexplore.exe Application Error

Downgrade the browser back to older version and then check back. I am sure that will be simply enough to fix the issue. The issue mostly appear due to damage of incompatible system file. It is recommended that you must simply checkout the applications which does not work well and clean it up. So that you can avoid the error. One more thing you can do is run system restore which will be also helpful.

RE: SysFader: iexplore.exe Application Error

I had also gone through the same kind of issue here. I am not able to understand the cause behind it. My browser works fine but there is some problem with it. It just started crashing and I cannot do anything here. I had disabled everything but still the issue lies the same. I thought first the issue was due to new updates but somehow it was not the cause. Thanks for that system restore solution. That works here. My system went back to the normal mode and it is working fine. There is no issue at all.

Just launch the web browser first. Then simply click on Tools and click on Internet Options. There you have to click on Advanced Tab. Go in the same and remove the tick from Enable Page Transitions. You can find that under the Browsing section. Just remove that and that's all. There can be virus problem also in your pc. You must scan your pc and check for the infection. That is the only way to fix the issue. Try to boot in safe mode first and then run a full system scan. That will be simply more better.

This error started appearig on my system after I installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. I'm running Win XP SP2 with IE7 and prior to the install I never had this error. Now I get it a couple of times a day.

sysfader: iexplore

I resolved this issue by firstly disabling all add-ons within IE7. Then enable each one seperately and test, eventually determined the problem caused by SSVHelper from Sun. Hope this helps.

Problem Solved

Thanks buddy!! It really works

Once Again Thank you Very Much

Same situation and solved by removing Java 6 updates 7 & 16. I kept Java 6 update 15.

Re: SysFader: iexplore.exe Application Error

Hello VanguardLH. That is not relevant for me. It helps anyone who searches the web to find answers ... you read it too ;)