Thread: Spooler Subsystem Application Problem

Spooler Subsystem Application Problem

On my desktop I am constantly getting a error associated with some spooler subsystem. The complete error is Spooler Subsystem App has encountered a problem and needs to close. I had scanned my system for virus also but found nothing there. I am using a norton antivirus here. I had also connected a HP Laser printer on the same. I started getting the issue after updating the printer drivers. Can anyone here help me to fix the issue. I am not able to locate which thing is causing the problem.

The error you are getting is associated with the printer. You have to install the printer once again. I think that will be more appropriate. You can visit the official website of the printer manufacturer and download the fresh drivers once again. You can simply download the new driver based on your OS version and then test back the same. That will work more properly I think. Just remove the existing drivers and then test back.

I had gone through the same kind of problem with HP LaserJet 1012. The issue was with the printer driver which was resolved once I updated that. To fix the same it is essential that you must simple clean the old driver first. After removing the same you can use a CCleaner tool to wipe out pending registry files and then install the fresh drivers back again. You can also run windows update.