Thread: WSUS 3 Questions about download failed

WSUS 3 Questions about download failed

I had installed WSUS on my system. The installation was fine and there was no issue with that. I have some question about the same. The installation was fine but still there was issue with updates. I checked inside windowsupdate.log where I am find a set of errors. I cannot define them but still those errors are commonly visible and I am not able to get updates work properly. I need some help here to deal with the problem and hope there will be a working way. If there was problem with WSUS then it would he stopped at the time of installation. While it is working but updates failed.

The logs can give you a small highlight on the problem. I am not completely sure that it is going to help much. I think you had upgraded WSUS and then the settings are screwed up. You must roll back your settings and then check once again. There will be some available options that will help you. I had also got a option to upgrade WSUS and I avoided it. Because it is a kind of waste of time to go for that. It will be complicated to restore all the settings and I do not want to touch any settings which are working fine till know.