Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Server Update Service
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

WSUS 3.0 Admin Console Can No Longer Connect

Server Update Service

Old 23-05-2007

I am using WSUS 3.0 and i don't know for what reason its admin console is not getting connected. I have try proceeding after filling the required information but it gives me an error saying You do not have permissions necessary to access the WSUS server. To connect to the server you must be a member of the WSUS Administrators or WSUS Reporters security groups." I never got this error before and i am not able to make out whats wrong. Any help regrading this will be appreciated.

Old 25-05-2007

Re: WSUS 3.0 Admin Console Can No Longer Connect

You might have check marked "Allow anonymous access" in directory security of APIRemoting30 subdirectory of WSUS Administration website in IIS. So just check that out and if you find it check- marked then uncheck it, you should not get the same error again. If at all you face any issue further then feel free to ask.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Server > Server Update Service
Tags: , , ,