Xplosiv teamup with England Top spiner Monty panesar has yestarday announced that the latest instalment of its best selling cricket management franchise, International Cricket Captain 2008, will release on 27th June 2008. International Cricket Captain 2008 comes with a complete statistical update, a remodelled game engine and a vastly enhanced and re-designed interface, as well as the most up to date statistics available.
International Cricket Captain 2008 cover wallpaper
International Cricket Captain 2008 is the most realistic and in-depth cricket management game to date. With a complete statistical update, a remodelled game engine and a vastly enhanced and re-designed interface and the most up to date statistics available, International Cricket 2008 is set to reclaim its place amongst the sports management elite.
International Cricket Captain 2008 over statistics
International Cricket Captain 2008 features more than 3000 players and has wide-ranging domestic and international fixtures for 2008 as well as all future scheduled fixtures. There are new gameplay options. The cricket management also has online play was well as co-op. It features various mode including County & International Career and World Cup Series.
International Cricket Captain 2008 screenshot
Monty Panesar, Northamptonshire and England’s leading spin bowler said “International Cricket Captain 2008 has everything a cricket fan could possibly want.”
James Spice, Empire Interactive VP of Marketing added, “Monty Panesar is one of the hottest talents in world cricket today and a legend among the England fans. We’re delighted to be working with him on what is the most spectacular version of International Cricket Captain to date.”
International Cricket Captain 2008 snapshot
Complete player database containing every player currently playing first class or List-A limited overs cricket from around the world. (Over 3000 players).
More game play options & features
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixtures for 2008 and all future scheduled fixtures.
- Accurate and up to date rules reflecting the latest regulations.
- More game play options with NEW coaching and player development attributes.
- NEW youth player options, develop and select youth players in your first team squad.
- NEW and improved match screen, including an all-new integrated ball-tracker and statistics window.
- Improved 3D game highlights with an extensive range of NEW diving and slip catch animations.
- Re-balanced game engine with accurate match simulation.
- Optimised game engine speeds up game play.
- Improved new player generation keeps the game realistic for over 100 years.
- Track your bowler's performance with realistic ball dynamics accurately simulating bowling speeds, spin and swing.
- Full range of over 60 classic strokes and aggressive slogs covering classic shots such as; defence, sweeps, drives, cuts, hooks and more.
- Online play: challenge players from all over the world using your own team and score rating points in our online league.
- Two player: Play against a friend with your choice of teams in a test or one-day series.
- Includes tips and advice for novices and managers of all levels.
- Real-time updates as play progresses.
- Commentary from Test Match Special's Jonathan (Aggers) Agnew.
International Cricket Captain 2008 runs statistics
- County & International Career: captain both the county team and international team of your choice from the start of the game.
- Exhibition Match: go straight into a one off match with two international teams in either Twenty20 or a One Day International (ODI) match.
- Match Series: create a Test or One Day series of your choice with any two international teams.
- World Cup Series: replay the 2007 World Cup tournament in the West Indies.
- Play against a friend or challenge 1000's of teams online for ultimate cricketing glory.
- There was a time when many stats-based games made Microsoft Access look like a Dali canvas, but ICC uses the best in modern technology to make a game that is as attractive to look at as it is to play.