Genre : Action
    Elements : Action - first person shooter
    Context : Realistic, Historical Game
    Developer : Gearbox Software
    ESRB : Mature (17+)
    ESRB descriptors : Blood and gore, Strong language, Intense violence
    Release Date: August 2008

Features:

• Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway - Next Generation. The classic authentic, squad-based combat series explodes on next-generation hardware, offering unprecedented graphics and features.

• New Story, New Setting. Follow Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division in Operation Market-Garden as they fight to open infamous Hell’s Highway in a daring bid for a quick end to the war.

• Live the Life of an Enlisted Man. Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy, and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge.

• Unprecedented Character Design. Lifelike characters look, talk, move, and think with incredible realism. Game characters interact with the player and each other like true brothers-in-arms, trading ammunition, helping wounded allies, working together to man team-operated weapons, and more.

• Rich Cinematic Experience. As the squad leader, you interact and get to know your brothers through the game. Each character has his own personality, unique story and background and grows through the game.

• Powerful New Units Under Your Command. Players can use or command combined arms teams – machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy buildings and tanks, and mortar crews pound the enemy from a distance.

• Step into the Boots of a Soldier. Hit the dirt and get prone, rip grenades from your chest and hurl them at your enemies. See and feel the blast of nearby explosions.

• Destroyable Cover. Keep your men moving, and choose your cover wisely – simulated with real physics, weapons will damage, dent, scorch, and destroy the world around you.

• Completely New Multiplayer Experience. Fight major Multiplayer battles with dozens of players on each side; all the intensity and accessibility of Deathmatch meshed with the squad-based gameplay that helped make Brothers in Arms famous.

Continued .......

Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway

Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway will be coming out this August for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

BiA is an awesome series. Let's hope people aren't too sick of WWII games when the game is finally released.

Well it's yet another WWII game but at lest you won't be storming the beaches for the 2 millionth time. BIA is a good series though, I just hope the friendly ai is much better.

I love the detail of the characters when they burst into song, it brings a bit of reality.
    But when is it when you pass on a guy with a tank?
    But the game me the "very here care in any case, I probably take me a bit later because I have another game that I liked a bit more.

very enterteining game. I love the screenshots
    !