Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

85mercedes Guest

Re: New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

Quote Originally Posted by sharko1977 View Post
    hi to all i need some help i have a t2000 dapeng iphone and it was working fine but i moved something on it and now i only can use the text system in in i can get calls but cant call out it says "not allowed to dial i have tryed several things but still is not working please help gang i need your help i tryed this but did not work

Solution #1
    hi mate,just follow these instructions 1. make sure to have 2 sims in phone(do not use 3g sims) 2. make sure wlan is disabled 3. enter engineer mode (type in *#3646633# 4.scroll up not down to number 10 RF test tool 5.choose gsm touch ok verify ok touch power scan 6.select band dcs 1800 press ok phone will go to test looking for DES(frequencies) wait until phone crashes or seems inactive(can take 3 to 15 min) press the end button (red one) phones with one middle button use that one phone will go off turn on phone and it will be reset to flight mode....(you can try to make call to verify,phone wil say cannot make call,not, not allowed to dial like before) go to settings and network setup,sim1 network setup,prefered mode and select gsm prefered...(phone will now change mode unlike before saying unfinnished) try the phone to make a call (shuld be no prob now) not finnished though .... go into settings again select restore factory settings (password 1122) wait for phone to restart...now its all done .....now you can change your tones and turn wlan on etc do not for any reason select wlan only or gsm only again...
    Hiya wondering if you can help me, i have a dapeng t2000 and i use an orange sim card in england and cant get wap or mms to work! i rang orange and they couldnt send me the settings either! i cant use java, or wireless , i dont know where my songs and pictures are that i have bluetoothed. I bought this phone on ebay, the claiming it works on the orange network and its quad band. Its just cost me £120 and i am gutted it doesnt work properly!

PLEASE help.. thanku

The Dapeng t2000 mobile handset provides quad-band GSM coverage. But since you are having issues wherein you are unable to connect to the internet via WAP then this should be solved by getting the settings for WAP from Orange. I had a similar issue with my Motorola phone but Orange did gave me the WAP settings at their service center.

alfredbond Guest

I had used china mobile. The model of chine mobile is very trendy, new and advanced.Every facilities in it are o sum.Its very supporting to the network of Sim card. Only with one thing i am not appreciable in it is its vibrant blasting speaker.

how can we instal theams in chaina ph

Chinese mobile are good looking, cheap....................bt they are not durable and they are dull phone...............just for begginers........someone wanting smart phone donot prefer chinese phone.

Quote Originally Posted by satender View Post
    how can we install themes in china phone
    To install themes in china mobile phone, follow the below 4 methods:

1. Firstly, download the themes form Internet or from here - Download China Mobile Themes
    2. Secondly, copy that theme into mobile memory.
    3. Then change extension as .sis file or .jar file or .jad file.
    4. Lastly go through option for installing themes.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

karl benn Guest

unsure Re: New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

hi,

I'm Searching For China Mobile Distributors In Mumbai Will You Help Me????

its in heera panna and manish market

Does anyone knows the place in mumbai where I can get in cheaper rate ?

Does anyone know, in which china mobile I can get gsm as well as cdma facility.

Is it available in Delhi

I have VOX VGS 509 plz any body tell me how can i install APPS & GAMES in ma mobile email me [sahib@zanetine.com]

Quote Originally Posted by ss62040 View Post
    I have VOX VGS 509 plz any body tell me how can i install APPS & GAMES in ma mobile email me [sahib@zanetine.com]
    As i can see this is your first post, first of all Welcome to techarena forums, friend. Now i would like to make you know that there are many threads available here on this forum regarding the games installation on China Mobiles. Actually process is the same for all Chinese phones, therefore you can try out the steps mentioned in the following threads:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Best NES Games for china mobile

It is not easy to install games in China phone due to lack of applicaiton manager support. I am having a similar mobile phone in which I am trying to install some gamse and application. Mostly the nes files work and at the most java would support or work in it. Due to the absence of application manger in the phone you find very application working on china phones.

can u plz tell me some tricks on gfive u898 model like engineering mode etc...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gurpreetbangi View Post
    can u plz tell me some tricks on gfive u898 model like engineering mode etc...thanks
    Most of the china mobile phones only support some codes, if you will press *#3646633# then there might be a chance for you to get into the engineering mode and get some options, or you can also try some other codes given below, but use it on your own risk:

Enter into Engineering Mode: *#110*01#
    engineering menu: *#66*#

pls help me with my nokia E71 dual sim i cant play games

Quote Originally Posted by wind36 View Post
    pls help me with my nokia E71 dual sim i cant play games
    First of all find out that with which game format your mobile is compatible. I meant, do it supports .Nes ir Java games. If it is compatible with .Nes format, than just go through the simple steps mentioned in this thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step .

For more info, see this:
    Help installing games in china mobile
    Chinese Nokia E71 - a hard nut to crack !
    install games, Themes in china phone Eiroga E71

Don't use China mobiles, they suck. I mean, both in features and performance.

unsure Re: New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

Quote Originally Posted by 85mercedes View Post
    Hiya wondering if you can help me, i have a dapeng t2000 and i use an orange sim card in england and cant get wap or mms to work! i rang orange and they couldnt send me the settings either! i cant use java, or wireless , i dont know where my songs and pictures are that i have bluetoothed. I bought this phone on ebay, the claiming it works on the orange network and its quad band. Its just cost me £120 and i am gutted it doesnt work properly!

PLEASE help.. thanku
    Please could anyone tell me how to setup GSM network for my new AirPhone No.4 chinese model .. Its a replica ir Iphone 4... I started using the phone with one SIM card for the first time.. I swithed it on and it said INVALID SIM... and i tried it with two SIMS and the condition was same... And i tried to reset the phone to factory settings .. It got restarted and showed VODAFONE for a while .. <<with one SIM>> again.. and again it is showing INVALID SIM... But i usedthe same SIM with my NOKIA it worked really fine.. Can anyone please help me witht this problem.. ? THis is the first time usage and the problem is like this.. I dunno what problems will come up while using GPRS and WIFI... Will this phone really work in INDIAN VODAFONE CARRIER.. ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast