Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

star Perview:Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Here is Prince of Persia, my preferred play. For those which does not know it, it is a play of pure combat with swords and monsters of sands. Some will say that it is a weak play which does not deserve any attention but me I the opposite says, it is a marvellous play which imposes the respect near its creators thanks to his scenario and the incredible number of figures which are possible (but not in reality).

Prince of Persia is a play which was created by Jordan Mechner (thank you!!!!!) when first Prince of Persia left at the beginning of years 1990 it was a revolution. The characters were fluid and graphics profited from a beauty exceptional (for the time, because the play was in 2d). The play was sold with 500 000 specimens. The goal of the play was simple, outward journey to help a princess imprisoned in the keep of an infested castle of enemies and traps. Jordan Mechner left a second episode which had as many success as the first. A third episode left later, this time Jordan Mechner had decided to make even more extremely, its play was in 3d what made it possible to make make to our dear prince more beautiful figures. But, unfortunately, it was a failure. Then in 2000, Ubisoft repurchased the royalties of Prince of Persia and required of the assistance to Jordan Mechner.

In 2003, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time had been born. It was an immediate success. The play profited from graphics sublimes, the actions of the prince were even more, more beautiful, more flexible. The scenario, when with him, was differently more interesting.
    Young prince de Perse, it is with your father that you leave to shift to India, anxious to prove your value differently than by the combat, you manage to seize the fabulous scraping-knife of time while your governor monopolizes as for him Sands of Time. Pushed with the crime by a vizier malefic, you make the irrevocable one by releasing Sands which will transform all the inhabitants of the palate into monsters. All except two: yourself and Farah, the girl of the Maharajah with whom you concealed this curse. With you maintaining to cure this boob, and for this reason, to traverse immense (in a strict sense) the royal palate. To face the creatures of sands, the traps and the chasms mortals. The principal asset of this episode it is to be able to go up in time when your sand tanks of the scraping-knife are full.

The following year leaves Prince of Persia: The Heart of the Warrior who follows on the same history except that you must now go on an island lost in the medium of the ocean to go up in time until the origin of sands and to prevent their creation so that Dahaka (a monster taking care of the balance of time) cease to continue you because of the fault which you created in time following the precedent opus.
    It was same success as the preceding episode.
    Last edited by dr.nil; 12-01-2006 at 09:36 PM.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

SCREENSHOTS...

Last edited by abishek 001; 04-12-2005 at 12:41 PM.
    Athlon 64 3500 @ 2.42 Ghz WITH Asus A8V Deluxe
    Geforce 6800 Ultra & Audigy2
    1GB Corsair PC3700XMS TwinX
    2x74GB Raptors in raid 0
    Sony Dual Layer DVD RW
    Ultra X-Connect 500W PSU
    MX1000 laser mouse, Transparent case & Lots of pretty lights

MORE SCREEN SHOTS....

Athlon 64 3500 @ 2.42 Ghz WITH Asus A8V Deluxe
    Geforce 6800 Ultra & Audigy2
    1GB Corsair PC3700XMS TwinX
    2x74GB Raptors in raid 0
    Sony Dual Layer DVD RW
    Ultra X-Connect 500W PSU
    MX1000 laser mouse, Transparent case & Lots of pretty lights

Wow....nice Screenshot...

Excellent Pics...what Is The Minimum Requirement For Pc....

I heard that it uses almost the same engine that was used in POP WW, if that's the case, then the game should run at 1024x768 even in a Geforce 2 MX 32 MB (even though the game doesn't support the card) with 256 MB RAM. Ofcourse you will experience slow down sometimes though, though still playable.

Oh Yeah Is That True Don....maybe Then I Will Buy This Edition

Yes its true, I played POP WW in 1024x768 with a Geforce2 MX 32 MB and 256 MB RAM. I could play the game without any problems in Win 98. But in Win XP, the game used to run a test in the beginning and not start at all saying card not supported. I think this was because I installed the game in 98 and not in XP, so some registry key entries that are necessary weren't present in XP's registry, I think that's why the game didn't start.
    Anyways I am pretty sure this game will run in the above mentioned configuration.

Nice Screenshots....i Think This Game Is Bigger As Compared To The Pop Warrior Within...

Wow...finally...is The Game Realeased??

Nice Screenshot Man....the Games Being Released On Dec 1

That Is Awesome Screenshot.....cooooool

The Screenshot Looks So Cool Man....worth To Be Played

Great Pics Man.....

Nice Review & Good Screenshot....would Like To Play This Game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast