Thread: Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones

Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones

A mobile phone was far less likely to be protected as a laptop or desktop. While users of iPhone, Blackberry and other PDA operating on the Internet through their terminals, most of them have not yet adopted the gesture of using antivirus software to ensure their protection. Smartphones run the Symbian operating system have been under attack from trojan virus CommWarrior. It has spread from phone to phone via Bluetooth and MMS by the contacts in the directory automatically, unless we can stop the process to stop. It is also the case of Cabir, which used the same principle as the previous one. Although still very few viruses and worms have appeared on mobile phones, they are not excluded from being infected in turn to the future. Given the recent trends that reap the rise of mobile Internet, according to some professionals will not frankly amazing landing a few times of new threats to smartphones and PDAs.

All activities that you're supposed to do on your mobile are manipulations that may be vulnerable to read and manage your email, browse, download etc.. The contamination is therefore when you get the virus either directly or through a file is already infected by the virus (involuntary exchange between two mobile or downloaded file). Thus, if by chance you are hit by an infection of this kind, it is not really possible to say exactly what you would expect because the failures vary depending on the origin, capabilities, power and characteristics of the program. In contrast, in the worst case, you may, for example losing data, find files corrupt , provide private information without your knowledge or that your battery is empty in the blink of an eye.

So, its better to keep our Mobile Phones, Smartphone or PDAs as safe as we keep our desktop or laptops. I have a list of some top Antivirus solutions for the same that is as follows:-

F-Secure Mobile Security:

F-Secure Mobile Security is a solution that includes firewall, antivirus and antispyware and fully protects your smartphone for all your online activities. It protects your personal and confidential data if your phone is lost, stolen, infected by malware or even when it tries to spy on you. It protects your smartphone and your business online when you place calls, exchange multimedia messages, surf the web, check email, download music or pay your bills. This complete security solution includes antivirus, antispyware, firewall and anti-theft control feature, which protects your confidential data if lost or stolen phone. The automatic updates offer permanent protection to your phone against the latest threats.

Features:
    • Prevents malicious use of confidential information if lost or stolen
    • Prevents the monitoring of communications by spyware
    • Updates via SMS possible
    • Automatic or manual download of new updates
    • Ability to remotely delete data

Download for Nokia Mobiles
    Download for Samsung Mobiles
    Download for Sony Ericsson Mobiles
    Download for Pocket Pc
    Download for Smartphone 5.0 & Windows Mobile 6.x Standard

Re: Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones

BitDefender Mobile Security v2:

BitDefender Mobile Security provides permanent antivirus protection in real time for mobile devices running Symbian or Microsoft Windows Mobile. Relying on the valuable BitDefender experience in fighting computer threats, BitDefender Mobile Security is a light, easy to use instrument that will keep your mobile device on the move. It can also check the internal memory, memory card or the entire device, removing the malicious files found. The scanning engines are also capable of detecting infected files within common archive types. You can alsp update BitDefender Mobile Security either via GPRS from the service provider or from an internet-connected PC. The virus definitions updates are provided by the BitDefender Lab, an industry leader in terms of response time to virus outbreaks.

Features:
    • Permanent antivirus protection
    • On-demand scan and virus removal
    • Low resources consumption
    • Fast updates through GPRS or via PC
    • Easy to install and to use

Supported Mobile Devices:
    • Windows Mobile Pocket PC versions 2002 and higher - HP iPAQ 1915, HP iPAQ 3115, Dell Axim x50v, T-Mobile MDA, Qtek S200, etc.

• Windows Mobile Smartphone versions 2002 and higher - Motorola MPx220, Orange SPV C600, etc.

• Symbian 60, (7.x/8.x) - Nokia 3230, 6600, 6680, N70, N90, etc.

• Symbian 80 (7.x) – Nokia 9300, 9500, etc.

Download BitDefender Mobile Security v2

Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0:

Kaspersky Mobile Security offers entirely the same levels of security to your cell phone than a PC. You can have complete confidence knowing that your smartphone and its contents have the same level of security as your PC. It’s packed with the richest range of features found in any smartphone security solution, protecting against loss and theft while safeguarding your privacy from prying eyes and cybercriminals. Kaspersky Mobile Security also prevents user data from falling into the wrong hands, regardless of whether a smartphone is lost or stolen.The application procedure involves installing a license key that will verify the license and its expiration date. If the installation program is successful, you will automatically be prompted to activate the product.

Features:
    • Block access to contacts, photos or files on your phone if it is lost or stolen
    • Get the GPS location of a lost or stolen phone
    • Encrypt sensitive personal and business data
    • Remotely wipe your smartphone if necessary
    • Block unwanted calls and SMSs
    • Stop cybercriminals hijacking your smartphone to make money
    • Block the sending of data to third parties
    • Prevent corruption of personal data

Kaspersky Mobile Security runs on smartphones with:
    • SMS functionality
    • an Internet connection
    • Symbian OS 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, Series 60 or Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1 operating systems.

Download For Nokia Symbian 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 Series 60 3rd
    Download for Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1

Eset Mobile Antivirus:

This antivirus offers a proactive security software, fast and effective for protecting smartphones SMS spam, viruses, worms, adware, trojans, spyware and other malware. ESET Mobile Antivirus has low CPU, memory requirements and compact updates which minimize data bandwidth usage. It will protect email attachments and other files being transferred or accessed without impacting performance and will keep your mobile phone safe even between signature updates.

Its fast engine keeps your inbox uncluttered by filtering SMS spam from unknown and unwanted senders. Its Fast signature scanner finds and cleans known threats before they can cause damage. Heuristics engine protects against unknown threats between signature updates. It also controls the scan depth of compressed cabinet files that can contain other nested folders or other compressed files.

Features:
    • Proactive Protection: Detect and clean known and unknown mobile malware
    • Light Footprint: About 500 KB installed and 1 MB of RAM used when scanning
    • Fast Scanning Speeds: Streamlined technology detects more files and scans them at lightning speed
    • SMS Anti-Spam: Filter unwanted text messages to the spam folder with simple rules

Supported Devices:
    • Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Phone/Smartphone Edition
    • Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard/Professional Edition
    • Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard/Professional Edition

Download for Smartphones
    Download for Windows Mobile

downloadvyp Guest

i would prefer Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 ,a friend of mine used it,and was very happy with it

The best antivirus for Mobile will be Quick Heal.

nice sharing ...

Re: Top Antivirus Java Mobile phones

Hi friends, where can i get antivirus for nokia java phones

What is your phone model. The antivirus depends on the model of phone you are using. Normally Kaspersky offer a commercial version of mobile internet security which works in many phones. There are other free antivirus also. You can find some of them on getjar. If you do not use internet much or download applications then your phone lies more safer from day to day security threats.

amm , i need your help i don't know how to used this reformat for my 3110c nokia cellphone. please reply me asap thanks a lot of you guys

Quote Originally Posted by mackie09mac View Post
    amm , i need your help i don't know how to used this reformat for my 3110c nokia cellphone. please reply me asap thanks a lot of you guys
    All you have to do is press this code "*#7780#" without quotes on your nokia 3110c mobile phone and it will get formatted. Or you can even go to its menu then settings and from there check for the option to format the cell phone. But before that you will need to backup all your important data and contact so that it doesnt gets deleted.

Pls i nid antivirus 4 my nokia 5200 phone

Linda010 Guest

Thanks for sharing. I just installed NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus 6.0.06.08 on my HTC Sensation XE. It looks great so far.