Thread: iBerry Tablets

iBerry Tablets

iBerry a Honkong based electronics manufacturer is going to offers India's cheapest Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet PC. iBerry is a leading electronic manufacture in Honkong which provides manufactures Smartphone’s and other devices around the world. This time the iBerry India plans to provide some of the best Tablets pc's. Among with the upcoming tablet Auxus AX02 might come till march. iBerry promises to provide a better gadget based on its experience. I was wondering this might be another Indian company which enters in the market of Tablets and gadgets of our need. iBerry India (Chennai) has released three models iBerry Auxus BT07, iBerry Auxus BT07i and iBerry Auxus BT10 are the three models which are available on the official website for purchase. Also the site confirms release of ICS Auxus BT07 in coming march. I had tried to explain the features and information on these three tablets which are available. I found them as one of the budget system that your kids should have for learning. Leaving those costly tablets and features which you never going to use, this can be your digital companion to view instant emails, music, videos, etc. The price range of this tablets define is quiet good. Currently all the B series of Auxus runs on Gingerbread which is not an old Android OS. Access to Android app markets gives you more power to run latest apps and make maximum use of the tablets.

I had going through the specs and features of these tablets in detail. My conclusion the same is that this are quiet good tabs on the price range offered. The thing is that like many tablets they too lag with storage space. 4GB Internal with SD Card support is surely not recommend to carry or work on high data usage. Other than this, it is just suitable for your presentation purpose. If you see below you can see the list, price and details on three tables which you can purchase directly from the official website or offline also. iBerry Contact us page gives you information of local manufacturer state wise around India. The tablets which I am talking about below are already released in September last year.

Highlights on Auxus AX02

iBerry Auxus, India’s cheapest Android ICS tablet to be available in March. It is termed to be the cheapest Android Table which is expected to have more features than the below models. Right now there is no major difference among the current tabs. The only different that is noticed is some connectivity, 3g support and screen size. But in Auxus AX02 we can expect a bit higher than the regular one. It also rumored that soon iBerry will release more smart products in the market based on Indian price range. Availability of such products gives us more chance to choose. Here we had see a number of tablets released by Reliance, Beetle, Huawei, iBall, etc. Among them not much are successful. There are ample of rumors about Akash tablet also. That is one of the cheapest low range tables which still under a long list of manufacturing. Dealing with all those, we can wait for Auxus AX02. This will atleast let use enjoy the new interface and feature of Ice Cream Sandwich mobile operating system.

Surely Android 4.0 (ICS) will make Auxus a hot product in the market. At a price of Rs. 10,000 this is not really a bad product. The manufacturer tries to offer a low cost Android tablet which is not low on feature. iBerry India might create a new competition in the market among various manufacturers which can force to produce more interactive products. Android operating system keeps on attending good pace in the market and becoming one of the most successful and widely uses mobile OS. Many high ends Smartphone might not be lucky enough to get ICS updates. Equipped with 1Ghz processor and dedicated graphics engine will offer you to play better games. but will this affect the battery life or performance of the tab. You might be not aware but Android devices lacks in battery performance because of heavy interface. Till yet there is no solution for this, but in the coming future there might be produces which will own good power lifecycle.

Auxus AX02 has 7" screen with 3G usb modem support. All B series Auxus tablets have 512MB RAM DDR3 RAM will AX02 will have 1GB DDR3 RAM with HDMI output. The resolution support can be assumed around 800x400 pixels. Like other tables this also supports sd card support of 32gb. I think the companies must work more on the storage part.

Re: iBerry Tablets

iBerry Tablets

iBerry BT07 - Price Rs. 6,990 /-

iBerry BT07 is the lowest range and cheapest Gingerbread table available in current time. At a price of Rs. 6,990/- you cannot even buy a good Android Smartphone. So what more you can expect. In my view this is one of the best low range tabs. It offers you high definition movie support. You can watch 1080p high definition video in it offering you Full HD experience. Other than this if you wan to watch those videos on your monitor of TV screen you can use the dedicated HDMI port with the same. This time we are lucky to have 3D games in this tablet. I am not sure how this works, but it really sound cool to have 3D game on your tablet. Another more important thing I want to highlight here is the 10.3 Adobe Flash support on this tablet. That means you can view your favorite site and play flash games without worrying about the same. A traditional 7" touch screen and wifi support offers you to control and share content. Remember that this table does not support for 3G. You can connect to internet via wifi. It also has a gps support. The video format it supports are MKV, AVI, RM, MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, 3GP,RV, WMV, AVS, H.264, MPEG4, Xvid, DivX, H.263, VP8, etc. For 3D games the tablet features OpenGL ES 2.0 and Motion Sensor.

The above features are enough lucrative to attract you. Some things that this tab does not have is a good camera support. It has a camera on the front side. I assume that might be a vga one. I will not say that this is one the best. But good as per the features listed. I had seem many dull tables below price range of Rs. 10,000 /- which even do not provide flash support. Because of new interface you get ample of thing to do here. Recommended for learning and working purpose, you can carry the same anywhere you like. Till yet tables are capturing good interest in the market, and I believe the manufacturers should begin with such low range tabs.

Detailed Specification
    • Android 2.3 Gingerbread / Adobe Flash® 10.3 support
    • Size : 20x12x1.3cm
    • Weight : 355g
    • Display & Touch
    • 7" Widescreen 16:9
    • 800x480 WXGA TFT LED
    • ARM Cortex-A8 1.2GHz & 512KB cache / 512MB RAM DDR2
    • 4GB internal flash storage / Expandable up to 32GB Connectivity
    • Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g / External 3G modem support / A-GPS support
    • Full HD 1080p video playback / HDMI output support
    • Official Google Android Market pre-installed / Office - Word, Excel, PPT / eBook - PDF, epub, pdp, txt / Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.,
    • Accelerometer / G-sensor / Gyro sensor / 4-way auto rotation
    • 3D graphics OpenGL ES 2.0 / Motion sensor support
    • USB 2.0 / Mini-USB OTG / 3.5mm stereo headphone jack / microSD card / HDMI
    • 4000mAh Li-ion battery / Video : Up to 5 hours / Music : Up to 40 hours / Browsing over Wi-Fi : Up to 6 hours

iBerry BT07i - Price Rs. 7,990 /-

iBerry BT07i is another mid range in the series. In my views you must go for this if you want a balance between low range and high range tab. The reason for the same is stated below. The tablet shows as limited edition on the official site. There are number reasons why I choose to go for this one. It has similar feature like iBerry BT07, but there is some more additions. And there is also no major difference in the price. For more 1000 bucks you will get a dedicated 400Mhz Gpu in the tab with 7" 5-Point Capacitive touch screen. You can control the table with multiple fingers, might working on some kind of gesture support. It has a big higher support for 3D games and I think a better camera. There is not much different in this tablet. iBerry BT07i runs on ARM Cortex-A10 At 1GHz processor. With the help of 5-Point Capacitive touch screen you can zoom in or zoom out the images. iBerry BT07i will be the one which I will recommend you to buy because of LED capacitive screen and an additional gpu support.

Detailed Specification :
    • Android 2.3 Gingerbread / Adobe Flash 10.3 support / 3D graphics OpenGL ES 2.0 / Motion sensor support
    • Size : 19x12x0.8cm / Weight : 376g
    • 5-Point Capacitive touch screen / 7" Widescreen 16:9 / 800x480 WXGA TFT LED
    • CPU : ARM Cortex-A10 At 1GHz / GPU : OpenGL, clock speed 400MHz
    • 512MB RAM DDR3 / 4GB internal flash memory. / Expandable up to 32GB
    • Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g / External 3G modem support
    • Front facing 0.3MP / Video, audio & still support
    • Full HD 1080p video playback / HDMI output support
    • Video codec : MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, 3GP,RV, WMV, AVS, H.264, MPEG4, Xvid, DivX, H.263, VP8
    • 3600mAh Li-ion battery / Video : Up to 5 hours / Music : Up to 35 hours / Browsing over Wi-Fi : Up to 5 hours
    • Mini-USB OTG / 3.5mm stereo headphone jack / microSD card / Mini HDMI v1.3
    • Official Google Android Market pre-installed / Office - Word, Excel, PPT / eBook - PDF, epub, pdp, txt / Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.,

iBerry BT10 - Price Rs. 14,990 /-

iBerry BT10 is a bit high end tab with 3G sim support. So here the difference is feather touch screen with 3G sim. You can insert a 3G simcard and use internet on the go. This tablet looks a bit more stylish. A more thin and feather touch screen offers good comfort and look. So this time, if you want a tablet with internet on the go then BT10 can be your choice. There are many Android Tablet under Rs. 15000. I had listed some of them below :

1. Beetel Magiq II - 7" Android 2.2 Froyo and 2 mega pixel camera (front back) with wifi and 768 MHz processor
    2. Creative ZII07 - 7" Android 2.2 Froyo
    3. Reliance 3G Tab - 7" with 800 Mhz processor, 2 camera and Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS with 3G support
    4. Creative ZII10 - 10" Android 2.2 Froyo OS with wifi.
    5. Spice Mi 720 - 7" Android 2.2 Froyo with 2mp camera and 800 MHz CPU.
    6. ViewSonic ViewPad 7 - 7" Android 2.2 Froyo with LED capacitive touchscreen display and 600 MHz processor (3G)
    7. HCL ME Tablet X1 - 7" Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Cortex A8 1 GHz Processor & Capacitive Multitouch Screen.
    8. iBall Slide i7011 - 7" Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Cortex A8 1 GHz Processor & Capacitive Multitouch Screen.

You might be a bit confused in comparison of the above tab and iBerry BT10. None of the tab above provides you feather touch and 3G support together. You can simply surf with 6 point capacitive touchscreen with zoom in and zoom out features. The screen size is 10.21" with 16:9 widescreen ratio offering a complete pack of entertainment tablet. Have a look on the detailed specification to get more idea about the tablet.

Detailed Specification
    • Android 2.3 Gingerbread / Adobe Flash 10.3 support
    • 3D graphics OpenGL ES 2.0 / Motion sensor support
    • SIM card / Mini-USB OTG / 3.5mm stereo headphone jack / microSD card / HDMI
    • Size : 26.5x16.5x1.5cm / Weight : 702g
    • 10.1" Widescreen 16:9 / 6-point capacitive multi-touch screen / 1024x600 WXGA TFT LCD
    • 512MB RAM DDR3 / 4GB internal flash storage / Expandable up to 32GB
    • Internal 3G SIM slot, also supports 2G SIM / Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g / A-GPS support
    • Telechips 8803 @ 1.2GHz / ARM Cortex-A8, 512KB cache
    • Camera : 2.0MP / Front : 0.3MP
    • Full HD 1080p video playback / Video codec : MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, 3GP,RV, WMV, AVS, H.264, MPEG4, Xvid, DivX, H.263, VP8 / HDMI output support
    • 6250mAh Li-ion battery / Video : Up to 6 hours / Music : Up to 48 hours / Browsing over Wi-Fi : Up to 7 hours

iBerry Tablets Comparison Chart

iBerry BT07, iBerry BT07i & BT10 Connections

Conclusion

After going through each of the models specs and details my recommendation is to go for iBerry BT07i - Price Rs. 7,990 /-. The reason is that this goes at the top of my budget tablet list. If you need a bit more stylish and 3G card support then BT10 is available. But before buying that I will recommend you to have a look on the other models also or just wait for Auxus AX02. Because there are no clear information available on this. I think this can give you more than what models are listed and make your choice even better with entirely net interface of Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. If you really like you can simply purchase the tablet from official iBerry Online Store. Within India they are offering free shipping, and I think you must take the benefit of same as soon as you can. The company provides you 1 year warranty on the tablets. Read the support column for better info.