Thread: Alien Breed 3: Descent Xbox 360

Alien Breed 3: Descent Xbox 360

It is said that Alien Breed 3: Descent will surely have some kind of new surprise for fps shooting games. The game is released on 17th Nov, and till the ratings are not so impressive. This version is the final chapter of Alien Breed 3 series. The game has similar gameplays like its predecessors. It does not means this game is not worth. Surely this game own some specific stuff which is liked and enjoyed on gaming consoles. There are plenty of monsters to kill, and new weapons to use. The first series is released long back more than a decade ago, which shows that is still in the race. Team 17 is the developing company. What I like in this game, is the idea of dealing with entirely new and unknown species. If you have a hunger to fight with out of the world creatures which might never exist, then you can go for this. You might have played a tons of time with other AI players in fps gaming which is widely common, but in Alien Breed you get chance to deal with unknown enemies which are never seen before. Alien Breed 3: Descent is out on Xbox Arcade and Steam.

In place of creating a sequel to the game the company opted more specific to give a further installment continuing the old series. With better camera control and higher difficulty level the game gives more challenges to the players. So if you are a alien killing crazy gamer guy, then this should be in your collection. I also want to notify one thing that a older version of this game Alien Breed 2: Assault was not good. And those who did not like that surely will not like this one also. The game has a kind of ship engineer type character who is the only survivor and has a great task to kill the aliens and save whom I really don't know now. This guy means “you” travel in a various parts of a big space ship and keep blasting those creepy creature. They just game out like a jack from the box and surprise the guy. That does not means that it is time of celebration, but you can blow firecrackers. Take your gun and blast them off.

They are not easy creature who can get killed some punches and bullets. Obviously Team 17 has made some drastic weapons which is hard enough to blow their head. There are many kinds of alien hard to describe. The game beings when your ship dashes with the alien ship. This does not means that the ship is driven by alien but it is infested with aliens. You have to go in the big one and search them. I am still figuring out to find the right story. As common with every game where the story begins with a cutscene. This is really a nice concept, but something hard to explain in real life. So do not really get serious with the cutscene. If you are ok with your mouse and keyword then just aim and shoot. There are number of weapons and upgrades that you can choose with key controls. And health items too. It is said that this one is the final chapter of Alien Breed Series. The game is kind of sci-fi and quiet enjoyable. You can add this to your game list if you are not playing any serious game. The game offers good competition and high impact weapons. By default the environment is set as per the alien thing and it gives a realistic output of the same.

Highlighted Features:
    • The final chapter has action packed mixture of gameplay with enough thrill and survival stuff. With weapon upgrade and customization you get more chances of survival.
    • This is a kind of third person shooting game.
    • Single story mode lets you to play more encounters and fight with deadly bosses.
    • With realistic environment the game offers you much better gameplay and fight arena.
    • The free play mode gives you more challenge to get use to the controls
    • Alien Breed 3: Descent is also equipped with two player co-operative mode which lets you to fight with a group of aliens and have a better co-op gameplay.

Minimum System Requirements:
    • Windows XP SP2 or later
    • 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor or higher
    • 1GB RAM or higher
    • NVIDIA 6800+ or ATI Radeon X700+ Video Card
    • DirectX: 9.0c
    • 2.0GB of free space

Re: Alien Breed 3: Descent Xbox 360

Alien Breed 3: Decent Demo:

You can download a trail of this game from the below link. It is available on Xbox Marketplace for free and also on Steam. The download size is around 561.37Mb which offers you enough look and feel of the game. Before buying or going for this game you can choose to play the Trail and test the game. If you really like the game, you can buy it.

Download Alien Breed 3: Decent

Gameplay:

As already discussed more on the game, this is the time we must talk more about the gameplay. According to me a gameplay is a kind of stuff where you can describe the game in easier way. For example talking about Worms which is also a Team 17 product , I can say it is a shoot me and shoot you type game. Two teams of filthy creatures got some weapons and shoots. The team which loose maximum worms fails. Let’s get back to Alien Breed 3: Descent. One thing is surely common among this two games those filthy creatures. What differs is cuteness. Let it be! Alien Breed 3: Descent gameplay is more improved. The only characters in the game is that astronaut guy with his life taking alien companions striving hard to survive. Surely this guy is tougher. I bet if he exists he can help someone in Fukushima. Back to the topic. The Aliens looks like very different kind of dinosaurs which never found in fossils. Might be they are travelling in space fossils where no paleontologist can reach. Surely remuneration matters the most.

I had seen a short video of this game on Steam which shows a space marine in while suite comes to kind of non functioning monitors or computers. Really thought that those are monitors which are not working (may eyefinity setup but I am wrong it is not earth) and he does some computer thing to make it work. Suddenly on the opposite part shows a aliens which I had already seen in a famous movie released recently and also a video game on that. All blue guys with long tail (enough for guessing). This alien can be a cousin of that because their front part matches and entire things are different. As the space marine sees them he gives a Oscar wining shock expression which is really a matter of learning. I will surely do that when I see someone I don’t like and run with my laser gun.

There are big boss aliens which come after some interval when you destroy small creatures who does not has any kind of historical genes. The weapons are more like light guns where rays and lasers and electricity or any other universal force appears. The technology might consist of some kind of super charged batteries. The space marine travels in the infested ship and encounters deadly aliens. He is the chosen one by Team 17 to stop those aliens. There should be more I expect. I was expecting a kind of more zoom in gameplay like fps gaming. But you have a screen like Age of War or World of War-crafts. So you just keep moving your mouse, rotate 360 degree to kill all of them. The screen surely will guide you in the mid way.

Re: Alien Breed 3: Descent Xbox 360

Alien Breed 3: Descent Screenshots

Conclusion

I had tried to read many other information on this game, but really it is hard for them to completely describe it, which makes it some what a matter of curiosity. If you go for BFMW you can get a tons of guides reviews, dlcs, mods, ratings, etc. But about Alien Breed 3: Descent we need to wait for more. However I had told you to download the above Demo and have a look on the gameplay. If you enjoy, it is really worth to buy and add in your collection list. By paying a price of $9.99 USD to Steam you can have the game. And those who do not want to spend money can purchase the game by giving 800 Microsoft Points from Xbox Marketplace.