Thread: Nokia Lumia 800

Nokia Lumia 800

Nokia’s windows phone Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 has been already launched in india. It is said that both the phones will be released in india by mid December.

Now its time to have a close look at the Nokia Lumia 800 and see what new things it has to offer. Nokia Lumia 800 comes with a clear black 3.7 inch display that has the capacity of producing native resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The 252 ppi pixel density makes the visual crisp and sharp. So you can expect a better visual from the phone. It is interesting to note that another windows mango phone, Samsung Omnia W also comes under its category and has similar specifications as well. The only thing that is missing in Nokia Lumia 800 is the Corning's Gorilla glass that could have given even much better view.

It is very thin and light in weight unlike other Nokia smartphone’s. It is 12.1 mm thick and weighs 142 grams. Nokia Lumia 800 has a 1.4 GHz application processor, Windows Phone Mango 7.5 as OS, 512 MB of RAM. All these is enough to prove that how fast would be the performance of the phone. On addition to that the Lumia phones would be using the native Windows user interface, that will allow you to go through the different applications and also switch between them in a very efficient manner.

Nokia has always ensured that their high end Smartphone’s does gets the best camera. Nokia Lumia 800 gets the same benefit of having the 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics with a dual LED flash capable of recording 720p HD videos.

Internal memory of the phone is 16GB.

Overall if we look at the phone then Nokia Lumia 800 does looks impressive and also has some features that will interest many of them. Since this is the first time that Nokia will be partnering with microfost for their OS. Till now nokia did not change their root from Symbian. Due to the loss in the market share’s. Nokia have started thinking about some changes.

Nokia Lumia phones have been kept under wraps from a long time and hence it is but obvious that the people will be desperate to have this phone. The only factor that will be worrying the people is the price. Nokia Lumia 800 is priced at Rs.29,000. So a normal buyer would think twice before getting this phone. Since Samsung has released Omnia W with same OS and same specifications as that of Lumia 800 priced at Rs.20,000.

Online_Loan Guest

Re: Nokia Lumia 800

I just love it. very cool.thanks.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800

I did not like the price at all, it is very much expensive and i think nokia people will have to further down the price otherwise i dont think so they will stand a good chance of retaining in the market. So that's what i want to say here.