Thread: Best All in One Desktop

Best All in One Desktop

All-in-one PCs are combination of multiple hardware in a single device. This is a composite breed of computer, monitor, speakers and webcam. This means that the computer is an alternative to the traditional desktop PC. Entry-level versions are available. Since such models usually have an Intel Atom use processor and a chipset with integrated graphics, the computers are not very computationally. All-in-one PCs not only look cool, but save a lot of space: a box under my desk eliminated. Almost all models is a wireless keyboard and mouse set in, so only the cable outlet and if necessary, to a printer. In addition, the all-rounder and quiet compared to a conventional PC monitor combination frugal devices netbook technology content itself with a good 20 watts.

The most affordable models work as netbooks, with especially low-power processors such as Intel's Atom models. They are slower than traditional desktop PCs, but standard work and trips to the Internet, they do loose. Devices with notebook technology is more expensive, but faster, better equipped and have a bigger screen. Current devices offer, for example, an Intel quad-core processor, four gigabytes of memory and hard.

Thinks to determine before buying an All-in-one Desktop
    • Performance: They are mostly equipped with netbook-technology and these devices are suitable only for relatively simple tasks like word processing and surfing the Internet. A model with notebook technology also allows more demanding tasks like video editing. So for better performance have a detailed look on the system specifications.
    • Video Games and Graphic Quality: For devices with this technology you cannot get much in the graphics part. Graphically complex games do not work with and there are rare chances for upgrades.
    • Hard Drive and Storage: Most devices have a hard drive in the 3.5-inch standard format. With the netbook devices running Windows XP Home, the limit is 150 gigabytes. The technically better equipped models offer far more (up to two terabytes).
    • Accessories :The equipment can be at an all-in-one PC barely changes. Who needs a TV tuner card or a card reader, USB devices at the appropriate upgraded to. At best, RAM and hard drive are interchangeable.

List of some best All-in-one Desktops:

Apple iMac 27-inch:
    • 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT display with support for millions of colors (2560x1440 pixels)
    • 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache
    • 3.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache
    • 4GB (two 2GB) of 1333MHz DDR3 memory
    • Storage upto 1TB (7200 rpm) hard drive
    • AMD Radeon HD 6970M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
    • Bluetooth Support
    • Price Starting from $1,199.00

This is one of the best All-in-One Desktop systems. This is not just costly but also powerful enough to handle all your systems operation. Apple product can be come under trusted list. The glossy screen has a power-efficient LED-backlit display and measures 27 inches. The maximum resolution of 2.560x1.440 pixels with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Full HD movies, the display shows in widescreen format without black bars. The glossy surface leads to incident light reflections, but it offers brilliant colors and a very high contrast.

The sheer size but also has side effects. To maneuver around with the mouse halfway across the huge screen, fast-area, I need to increase the pace of the mouse in System Preferences first. In addition, I need a little time to get used to the fact that I rotate the screen while working on the head in order about the Apple Menu top left of the Trash the right to look down. But that is certainly well against possible tensions.

It is harder to get used to the glossy display. Sure, that looks great and makes sure that the screen can display crisp contrast and color. Make other manufacturers like Samsung and Sony is no different. But such displays also just reflect, especially in dark image content. The desktop background should be chosen, therefore, rather pale, set up the computer so that it lights and windows in the back has not. Thus equipped, I can enjoy the glossy screen quite undisturbed. Still, I would prefer a non-reflective screen, an additional charge.

This may be different when you work with the usual range in the print large files or want to edit movies with programs such as After Effects professional. Graphic test is much better. It is actually about four times faster than an nVidia 9400 and tested for comparison is roughly on par with nVidia's mid-range graphics card Geforce 8800 GTS. These are good conditions, even for games. Urgently needed, the relatively powerful graphics chips but also because they shoot in extreme cases not only the built-in, extremely high-resolution screen of the iMac, but also drive an external screen the same size.

Pleasant and efficient and the cooling of the iMacs have succeeded. Although in the case of the All-in-one computer similar to how closely approaching in Tokyo subways during rush hour, the giant iMac is almost silent. The three built into the case fan running so slow that I tested it under a high load on the computer could not hear consciously. Here plays a big role design: Ambient air flows through a perforated grid from below into the computer, leaving the housing, through a slot at the top. Solely by convection is formed a cooling air stream. In addition, the housing material serves as a heat sink, the heat from chips and disk drives moved from inside to outside.

Re: Best All in One Desktop

Acer All in One Z5:

There is nothing much to say about Acer Z5 Series. What I found is that in this you can get all those system specs which are suitable for both gaming and other system. Supported with Intel Core i3 processor + Graphic Car and 4GB Ram support is enough for everyone to deal with any new game and processing software. Have a look on the detailed specs below for better information and price

AZ5700-U4002 : $ 899.99

Specs :
    • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium - 64-bit version
    • Intel Pentium Processor G6950 (2.80GHz - 3MB Total Cache - 1333MHz FSB)
    • 4GB DDR3 1333 SDRAM
    • 1TB hard drive
    • 23" Full HD widescreen LCD touch screen (1920 x 1080)
    • Intel HD graphics
    • Intel H57 Express chipset
    • 4X Blu-ray Disc / DVD±RW DL
    • hybrid TV tuner
    • Webcam
    • 802.11b/g/n
    • Gigabit LAN
    • HDMI, USB, Wireless keyboard and mouse, 6-in-1 card reader & 1-year limited warranty

AZ5761-UR20P : $ 829.99

Specs :
    • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit version
    • 2nd Generation Intel Core i3-2100 processor (3.1GHz, 3MB total cache)
    • 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
    • 1TB hard drive 23" Full HD Widescreen LCD touch screen (1920 x 1080)
    • Intel HD Graphics
    • Intel H67 Express chipset
    • 8X DVD±RW DL
    • High-definition audio support
    • Webcam Built-in stereo speakers
    • 802.11b/g/n WLAN
    • Gigabit LAN
    • USB, Wireless keyboard and mouse, Multi-in-1 card reader & 1-year limited warranty

AZ5771-UR30P : $ 749.99

Specs :
    • Intel Pentium processor G620 (2.60GHz, 3MB total cache)
    • 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
    • 1TB hard drive
    • 23" Full HD Widescreen LCD touch screen (1920 x 1080)
    • Intel HD Graphics
    • Intel H61 Express chipset
    • 8X DVD±RW DL
    • High definition audio support
    • Webcam
    • Built-in stereo speakers
    • 802.11b/g/n WLAN
    • Gigabit LAN
    • HDMI, USB, Wireless keyboard and mouse, Multi-in-1 card reader & 1-year limited warranty

AZ5771-UR31P : $ 849.99

Specs :
    • 2nd Generation Intel Core i3-2120 processor (3.3GHz, 3MB total cache)
    • 4GB DDR3 SDRAM - 1TB hard drive
    • 23 Full HD Widescreen LCD touch screen (1920 x 1080)
    • Intel HD Graphics
    • Intel H61 Express chipset
    • 8X DVD±RW DL
    • High definition audio support
    • Webcam
    • Built-in stereo speakers
    • 802.11b/g/n WLAN
    • Gigabit LAN
    • HDMI, USB, Wireless keyboard and mouse, Multi-in-1 card reader & 1-year limited warranty

Dell Vostro 320 All-in-One :

Specs
    • Windows 7
    • Up to 2GB8 800MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM
    • Intel G41 + ICH 7
    • Intel GMA X4500, Integrated on board graphics
    • 1 X hard drives 8.9cm (3.5"), 7200 RPM (80GB , 160GB )
    • Slim Tray loaded DVD R/W (Combo) - 8X
    • Integrated 2 X 2W Stereo High Definition Audio
    • Up to 2GB
    • Price : RS 38,900 (Approx. $ 819)

I chose this model for a wireless keyboard and mouse, the computer going into a staff room (if the mouse would be gone in ten minutes). It is unfortunate that the receiver is not included in the computer. So we end up with a USB port on the back used by the dongle. I also find it a shame that the keyboard is a bit noisy when typing. The multimedia keyboard is making it possible to easily launch internet, calculator, music player ... as well as control the volume. Just talking about it Vostro screen all-in-one desktop also with speakers which is notbad.Nothing prevents the teachers to watch a video on YouTube but unthinkable in a music room.

Once turned on not much to say. The computer is silent outside the disk scratching from time to time that "offends" a bit because the sound just behind the screen but you get used to it quickly. The Vostro 320 running Windows 7, but there are also in downgrade to XP. No worries level performance applications run well on it

Re: Best All in One Desktop

Others in this List :

HP Omni 200 5380qd : Price $959.99

HP TouchSmart 610q : Price $1399.99

HP Compaq 6000 Pro All-in-One : Price $889

Lenovo IdeaCentre B520 : Price $1799.00

Conclusion:

So it is just the matter of choice whether you want to go for that or not. Anyone who needs a stylish looking system on his desk will surly does not think much. And if you are not demanding, just want to work with your office and basic photo/video job, and then All-in-one desktop has enough hardware support. There are chances of upgrades for this, but they are too much costly. You cannot just spend that amount for certain updates. People too doubt in buying a netbook or ultraportable or tablets (latest trend) as they lack hardware support. But it is also not better to demand more from these devices.

But in future surely you will get support for higher end system and performance. The most costly till yet I found is Apple and they are too worth to go for. The screen size is awesome with better graphic and a regular operating system that you want. But in my recommendation for those who need more in gaming and processing job should go for full fledged systems.