Thread: ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe Motherboard

ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe Motherboard

ASUS shows a motherboard with AMD Fusion Deluxe E35M1-I. E35M1 Deluxe Asus manages to capture the attention of many fans, including a motherboard for AMD Zacate E-350 APU passive cooling solution, making it the perfect choice for building a computer for entertainment home. Grass E-350 APU is powered by a dual-core processor at 1.6 GHz and a Radeon HD 6310 and a TDP of only 18W. This board is capable of 1080p Full HD video playback and some games on the market. E35M1-I Asus Deluxe has two slots for DDR3 memory of 1,333 MHz, 5 6Gbps SATA, eSATA connector, PCI-Express 16x and 1.3b HDMI and DVI dual-link. In addition, E35M1-I Deluxe also comes with two USB 3.0 ports, NEC controller, four USB 2.0 ports and internal Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Another design feature is its solid capacitors and can handle overclocking TurboKey II for 7.1 sound channels and supports DTS HD surround sound.

The ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe is the third board that ASUS produces a processor from the new Fusion Series of AMD. To build on the basic mini-ITX design, it is an ideal board for a relatively small computer. In contrast to most other comparable boards that are already on the market, I have fallen in this two things at once. It is passively cooled and there are all 6 SATA ports, which were provided by AMD, even at full capacity (6GB / s) are available. The latter will play but for most home users do not more important, but even when using a RAID5 or setting up a file server, this number has one major advantage. Other very interesting points are a Thermal Design Power (TDP) of 18W, the availability of two cores (dual core), the presence of its AMD-V technology, support for ASUS Q-Fan, the presence of his USB3.0 ports and the graphics card is built right.

By AMD-V technology, for example, the Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM) for operation of virtual machines is used without a power loss caused by a para-virtualization. The CPU fan connection is optional with the Q-Fan technology to operate. According to ASUS, it is advisable to bring in over-clocking the CPU or the graphics card an extra fan is used. Since the board is actually cooled passively, of course, this port can also be used for a case fan. This is due to the temperature control is relatively quiet and barely audible. Further adjustment in the BIOS the temperature at which the fans spin as fast to. There is a setting for a minimum and a maximum temperature.

Interest for use as a home computer is the availability of 802.11n wireless. Unlike many other manufacturers, ASUS is supplying no small circular antennas that disappear behind the case, but small circular antennas with cables. Thanks to the cable about 80cm long, they can also be conveniently placed next to or on the computer. I'm a bit unsure but still on the shield of the cable. It is relatively thin and looks for that reason for me not really well shielded. Can about a potential negative influences of electric cables or the like and I will, however, make any statement.

Re: ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe Motherboard

Features
    • Grass AMD Dual-Core Processors E350 : The Asus Deluxe E350M1-I has support for the new AMD Fusion platform. In this case we have the new AMD dual-core Zacate E350, one of its main features is that it only has a TDP of 18W. The new technology applied in this new AMD platform is the APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) that combines the processing power of graphics capability with DirectX 11. The integrated graphics card is the HD6310
    • FCH AMD A50 (Hudson M1) : The AMD Hudson M1 is designed to support up to 2.5 Gt / s speed and a 16x PCIe 2.0. It supports 6 x SATA 6Gb/sy 14 USB 2.0 ports
    • AI Suite II: The AI Suite II consolidates all the unique features of Asus in one software, very easy to use. Allows users the ability to monitor the level of overclocking, power management, fan speed, voltage readings and even interact with mobile devices via Bluetooth. You could say that the AI Suite is an all in one easy to use, with many useful features and it is also fully compatible with the Asus Deluxe E35M1-I.
    • MemOK: One of the important features offered by Asus Deluxe E35M1-I is the option to ensure compatibility boot memory. This tool for memory only needs to press a button when we have problems of incompatibility of memory at startup. MemOK! Determines the failover configuration and improves boot system.

EFI BIOS (EZ mode): The new EFI BIOS Asus provides a simple interface that goes beyond just using the keyboard, in this case allows you to use mouse. Users can navigate the BIOS EFI as smoothly as their operating system. The exclusive EZ mode displays configuration information access while the advanced mode is for performance enthusiasts.
    It also comes all integrated into the same motherboard, as we said before we have the new AMD Fusion and HD6310 integrated together will allow us to enjoy any kind of use we want to give the pc.

Performance

A new motherboard may not be as spectacular, but this time it is the first test of a new architecture. AMD Sets' new concept to the union of Northbridge, dual-core CPU and DirectX 11 GPU on one die. And despite this performance has pushed consumption. According to the specifications used up until now the most powerful APU, the E-350, only a maximum of 18 watts under full load. Technically it is targeting mainly price-aggressive to regions to make life difficult for the competitors.

The set of the new AMD Fusion platform with the new Asus Deluxe E35M1-I make it clear that the new digital age and energy saving products will rely on delivery in one. The E35M1-I Asus Deluxe motherboard is a high performance, or to make overclocking records but it is a highly recommended board if we want is to have a high quality product that has all the latest available technologies and it is also suitable for performing any task. If all this we add that its architecture allows playback of Full HD 1080p video, which also includes Bluetooth, 802.11n WLAN Wii, DTS support, passive cooling and a small size you can imagine the possibilities of E35M1-I Asus Deluxe.

Re: ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe Motherboard

Cooling

At first glance, the large one first cooling unit on the motherboard. Competing products set mostly on smaller heat sink, but with active cooling. The fans have only one small disadvantage: they produce mostly due to high speeds disturbing noises. The design uses heat pipes to keep the motherboard even under continuous load at acceptable temperatures. To ensure the longevity ASUS uses solid capacitors, which have as opposed to electrolytic capacitors, a better reputation.

Overclocking

If we went back in time 10 years ago and someone said he has a team with all the options available to the Asus Deluxe E35M1-I would think the first thing is that someone is a millionaire, but times change and gradually all of these technologies and options will be on the agenda. In terms of performance I can say that is consistent with the features it offers, if we want to use the Asus processing applications Deluxe E35M1-I will do but takes time. The overclocking is pretty decent, we have a 20% overclock and increase being 100% performance without compromising the system stable at any time.

Drivers

Today's drivers are still very green support in future drivers that Asus will remove more fluid and better overall system performance. At this point we can only say that the Asus Deluxe E35M1-I is a striking plate in all respects, somewhat limited if we want raw performance but very good for any type of use you want to use. Perfectly is a board for HTPC, you can smooth video playback with 1080p Full HD has SATA 6Gb / s, integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Definitely a highly recommended board

Conclusion

Of course it all depends on what should be done with a computer. But I think the ASUS is E35M1-I Deluxe is a good alternative for home use. It is quiet, energy efficient and provides enough power for surfing the Internet, office applications, games (not high end), watching videos and also offers the ability to run virtual machines without para-virtualization. Even if one in computers probably should not talk about future security, is one with WLAN 802.11n, USB3.0 and SATA 6 Gb / s up to date. In comparing the energy level that I E35M1-Deluxe with 4 hard drives and about 33 watts in idle mode and about 45 watts at full CPU load is very good there. The M2A-VM board ran it with only 3 disks to an impressive 100 watts in idle mode and about 150-170 watts at full CPU utilization.

A few minor things I have noticed, however, negative. The board is equipped with two bars of RAM, and then it seems to be problems in detecting. When operating with only one bar, but everything worked right away. I assume and hope that the problem is resolved in the next BIOS update. If the CPU and graphics card fully loaded, the CPU temperature rises quickly to 70 ° C. It thus provides for a certain amount of air circulation to provide the housing. Be it through the fan of the power supply or an external fan. The final criticism is rather banal. I think it would just be nice if the Q-Fan technology would also be the case when connecting to the fan.