Thread: Samsung galaxy pro mobile phone

Samsung galaxy pro mobile phone

Introduction
    Samsung galaxy pro is basically introduced for those who want the touch screen feature as well as the mechanical keyboard for typing in the phone. The Samsung galaxy pro just satisfies it. When you will have a first look at the phone the looks will remind you of the Motorola charm. Some additional looks that will make it a interesting one is the light in weight and also the mesh like cover that will add much more grip to the phone. just have a look at the back cover of the phone in this picture below. You will get a basic idea.

Design
    The design of the Samsung galaxy pro is professional type that will appeal for the people looking for the Smartphone’s as well as it satisfies the people looking for a good design. The screen is 2.8inches TFT capacitive touch screen bonded with 256K colors for the rich color experience. The touch screen does have some good accessorial support with the presence of the Proximity & Accelerometer sensor.

Multimedia functionality in Samsung galaxy pro
    The multimedia functionality of the phone is pretty good and I must say that the phone has the support of integration of multi audio file supported media player and a fm radio. The sound output is quite good and the media player does supports majority of the file formats like mp3, mp4, wav, eAAC+.

Camera
    The camera can be termed as descent when we talk about the picture quality. The picture quality can be termed as descent and there is nothing much to expect from the camera. Video recording is also pretty ok. The screen display of 320 x 240-pixel display is nothing much to mention here. So there is nothing great to talk about here of the resolution of the screen.

Battery
    Let’s have a talk about the battery of the phone. The phone is supported by the Standard Li-ion 1350mAh battery. So you can expect some good performance. The battery is quite powerful and is able to deliver power up to 11 hours of talk time and also the stand by time can be anywhere up to 620 hours. So I am very impressed with the battery of the phone. so that means you can have a good time messaging as well as playing music in the phone without the fear of battery loss.

Connectivity
    In the connectivity section, it has wide range of connections like HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Assisted-GPS for satellite navigation. Plus it has got support for all the social networking applications like facebook, twitter etc. the HSDPA will offer you a maximum speed of 7.2 speed with the 3G connection. The Bluetooth and the usb port 2.0 does helps you in the connectivity features.

Features
    The Samsung galaxy pro runs on a android 2.2 platform and addition to that it is supported by the TouchWiz. So what that will bring to your phone. it will bring some good features like adding multiple user accounts, hotspot tethering, improved support for Microsoft Exchange and also the Adobe Flash 10.1support. Samsung galaxy pro runs on a 800MHz processor that will deliver some good performances. It also has the ability to support bandwidth of GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz & HSDPA 900/ 2100MHz respectively. The voice clarity is also very clear. Talking about the memory of the phone. the phone disappoints with a very low internal memory of 512 MB and extendable memory up to 8GB. Internal memory could have been a much better I feel. Plus with variety of support such as YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration, Adobe Flash 10.1 support, Voice memo/dial, Predictive text input, image video editor. It definitely bags good points in terms of features.
    Conclusion
    Looking at the overall features of the phone and also the price in which it will be available. The phone definitely has some good features that are not normally available in that range. The screen resolution has to be worked on and I think it is a very screen resolution that is being provided here. It might be available in later of this month and as far as the release in India is concerned it will be coming by the second week of April. So overall rating for this phone would be 3.5/5.

Re: Samsung galaxy pro mobile phone

The phone looks nice but the size look a bit large. There is something which makes the phone a bit bigger. I had found a proper comparison for the phone. For this I had found a better alternative are Motorola CHARM and LG Optimus One. For a phone there are lot more things needed to be compare. Just have a look on Motorola Charm. This shows that the phone is exactly same as what Galaxy Pro looks.

donnagalasso Guest

Re: Samsung galaxy pro mobile phone

There are many phone are available and also many companies are available who providing the best cell phones,samsung is one of the best company who providing a cell phones,there are many modes are available in samsung but the galaxy series is become very popular most of the peoples are prefer this series to buy phones,galaxy pro is one of my favorite phone.