Thread: Asus G53JW 3D Gaming Notebook

Asus G53JW 3D Gaming Notebook

Company ASUS - the world's largest manufacturer of portable computer electronics and recently introduced IT innovations. These are two very attractive laptop, issued in a series of Republic of Gamers. Asustek has released the new Asus Republic of Gamers G73JW G53JW and two notebooks for gamers that features the latest Intel Core processors and video card Nvidia Geforce series Fermi 400M. The G53JW (15.6 inches) and G73JW (17.3 inches) have a GeForce GTX 460M 1.5 GB, use the Intel Core i7 i3/i5/i7 including quad-core. They also have up to 1.5 TB of space, 8 GB of RAM, DVD burner, Blu-ray Combo or Blu-ray. Each model comes with a graphical solution NVIDIA GeForceGTX 460M with 1.5 GB dedicated GDDR5-memory and hardware support for DirectX 11. This accelerator supports the latest 3D-technology.

G53Jw Asus is the first notebook in the world with Creative EAX 5.0 HD Advance sensing the environment and actions to provide 3D sound effects for TruStudio THX to make game sounds, music and movies much more realistic. To match the 3D, EAX and Asus G53Jw incorporates THX sound support, providing a truly immersive surround for dedicated players who want the game environment becomes your reality. The films and the music sounds amazing, too. The G53Jw comes with the new NVIDIA GTX 460M with 1.5 GB GDDR5 graphics engine adapted from the Fermi mobile technology. This provides a significant visual improvement, the opening of new graphics with DirectX 11 natively. Much of this flow of Intel Core i3/i5/i7 allows smooth and ultra fast games. The G53Jw comes with overclocking, users, with just click at any time can get better performance in games and other applications.

A click CPU Level-Up G53Jw increases performance. The G53Jw comes with a unique design that improves cooling and reduces noise, ventilated back ensures that as much heat and noise are kept away from the users, better hardware performance and a quieter environment. The powerful hardware creates a perfect platform to experience realistic 3D games and movies. LCD panels of clear glass and powerful graphics give this notebook the ability to run games 3d at 120 frames per second using the NVIDIA 3D Vision, active shutter glasses and emitters of high-speed integrated 3D.

Multimedia

The Asus G53JW is based on the Mobile Intel Express HM55 which in this case contains the Intel Core i7-740QM with an operating frequency ranging from 1.73 GHz and 2.93 GHz with the Intel Turbo Boost, which increases and decreases processor performance based on the workload in order to avoid wastage of electricity and unnecessary noise. The 740QM is a high-end processor and this is demonstrated by the four cores of which it is composed of 6 megabytes of L3 cache memory which is fitted.

Since the device can display stereoscopic 3D, its display operates at a frequency of 120 Hz. At G53 there is sufficient normal monitor with 720p, but if you want you can put and the version with the 1080p-standard. G73 will immediately show the full HD. If desired, to your laptop you can connect and other screens are compatible with HDMI 1.4.

Blu-ray movies high definitions 3D running on this laptop, while the software bundle software NVIDIA 3DTV projected Play 3D games, movies, photos and even streaming content on any screen compatible TV via HDMI 1.4!

Re: Asus G53JW 3D Gaming Notebook

Graphics & 3D

To really make a notebook to play this is Asus G53JW the high-end graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460m with a gigabyte and a half of dedicated video memory type GDDR5. The GDDR5 memory for graphics cards are currently the fastest in the mobile sector. The GTX 460m was produced in 2010 with 40-nanometer manufacturing process, has 192 Stream Processors, a 192-bit memory bus and support for DirectX 11.

The G53JW Asus is also equipped with Blu Ray DVD combo to play high-definition content, audio system with EAX Advanced HD 5.0 and THX TruStudio and a 2 mega pixel webcam. As far as network connections are gigabit Ethernet network adapter, one for wireless connections with support last N standard and the Bluetooth device. With regard, however, the allocation of ports, one must mention the presence of a USB 3.0 port for file transfers of up to 600 megabytes per second nominal, when USB 2.0 up to 60 megabytes per second. The 3D technology is available as an option only on the 15.6-inch model.

Performance

Like its big brother G73, the G53Jw includes a limited connection. However, good point for the presence of a USB 3.0. In addition, it features technology Wireless Display to deliver content to other devices via Wi-Fi what to read for example a video stored on G53Jw located in the office on a TV properly present it in the living room . We appreciate the presence of a fast hard disk and an Intel Core i7-740QM performance. Lovers of display space will undoubtedly important delighted to find a Full HD panel In this regard, it will be possible across the Atlantic to choose an optional Blu-Ray, up to 16 GB of RAM, a Core i7-840QM (1.86 GHz) or Core i7-940XM (2.13 GHz), up to 1000 GB of disk space or an SSD of 80 to 256 GB, etc.

The Asus G73Jw benefit him in a very similar setup, except of course the 17.3 inch format. In addition, it will accommodate two hard disks in addition to the optical unit. It is normally equipped with SiBEAM WirelessHD technology to route wireless flows between the laptop and 1080p compatible devices. As the processor was selected Intel Core i3 with a clock speed of 2.13 GHz. If desired, you can put more classy chip - 2.66-gigahertz Core i7. In laptops, you can insert up to two hard drives. Available in 500-gigabyte hybrid drives, and 320-GB, 640 GB and 750 GB drives. At the request of the consumer can put a Blu-ray-drive, and Bluetooth-module. Both laptops are equipped with 8-cell battery and weigh a lot. Price and exact release date not yet known.

In addition to the arsenal Asus G53Jw - Card Reader 5-in-1 (SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro, xD), HDMI and VGA, USB 3.0 port and three USB 2.0, audio jack. 8-cell battery (5600 mAh) will extend to 3 hours in the off-line use of the laptop after a full charge. The package includes new items of Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit version), a backpack and mouse Razer.

Storage

The area of data storage is provided by one or two hard drives 5400rpm to 7200rpm, with capacity between 320GB and 750GB each. The equipment is completed by a Blu-Ray and / or DVD player and a multi-format memory. Screens and Asus G53JW G73JW respectively 15.6 inch and 17.3-inch, adapt to playing video games while having a wild resolution rather low standard. Respectively Asus offers a WXGA resolution (1366 x 768 pixels) and HD + (1600 x 900 pixels), even if the panel Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) is proposed as an option.

Design

Like its big brother, the G73 chassis, the American stealth bomber modeled and Asus omitted completely on glossy surfaces. For a 15-inch notebook, the G53 is quite large and is made with 3.7 kg (without power supply) for daily mobile use is not. The aggressive lines to the rear chassis thickening and two massive air exits the rear view that the premise of the laptop screen at the games is clear. The subtly-designed gray and rubber surfaces ensure a high quality feel and better handling by the perspiration of the hands on the palm rest reduce, for example.

The massive 16:9 housing helps the bottom to a very good stability. Only with very strong pressure be areas like the bar above the keyboard slightly. As with the G73 provides the low level of the palm rest for a comfortable writing position of the hands. Contrast, the cover would have been good for more stability. Even at low pressure is centered after this. The large hinge is smooth. The massive notebook base that can be easily opened with one hand.

The illuminated keyboard is the editors and other Asus notebooks known games and the G73 is also used. It offers three levels of intensity, which considerably facilitates work premises are poorly lit in. The layout largely corresponds to that of standard keyboards. As is so often lacking in strength of the keyboard. They are already at the center for more attacks. The suspension provides sufficient contrast, feedback and also on the short downward stroke are prolific writers find favor. Furthermore, most large-sized keys is sufficient. Only the arrow keys to fall a little too small.

Re: Asus G53JW 3D Gaming Notebook

Pricing

Another Asus G53Jw appear at a lower rate with a i5-450M (2.4 GHz), 4GB DDR3, 320 GB 7200 rpm, a DVD burner and a 15.6''WXGA panel with 1366 × 768. Note that these laptops G53Jw could actually accommodate two hard disks, respectively, 500 GB and 320 GB. One can then ask to examine which model the heart of gamers G53Jw between the Asus and MSI GX660 / R (Mobility Radeon HD5870 1GB GDDR5 dedicated), which may depend of the performance of their respective graphics card.

In all cases, it is clear that the Geforce GTX 460M will be less efficient than the GeForce GTX 460 for desktop PCs. Difficult for many to know what she has in her stomach. It could equally well be based on GF104 or GF106 or be derived from the GF108. Only information on specifications from Nvidia and the first tests we will refer to this subject.

Its configuration is similar to her first G53Jw Asus, Core i7-720QM (1.6 GHz), 6 GB DDR3, 2 x 500 GB at 7200 rpm, a Geforce 1536 GTX 460M GDDR5 dedicated a combo Blu- ray / DVD burner, 8 cell battery, Wi-Fi n, accessory pack (backpack, gaming mouse, headset) and a WUXGA screen 17.3''Full HD. The slab could benefit from a technology and 120Hz 3D Vision 3D glasses. However, caution about this pending more information.

Features :

3D Sound : To match the realistic 3D, the G53Jw features full EAX and THX audio support, delivering true surround immersion for dedicated gamers who want their in-game environments to come to life. Movies and music sound spectacular, as well.
    Graphics : The G53Jw ships with the new NVIDIA GTX 460M with 1.5GB GDDR5, a mobile graphics engine adapted from Fermi technology. This provides a significant visual boost, opening new graphics capabilities with native DirectX11.
    Processor : Much of this flows from Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors on board enabling smooth computing and blazing-fast gaming. The G53Jw comes with one-click overclocking users can engage any time for extra performance in games and other applications
    Cpu Cooling : The G53Jw comes with a unique design that improves cooling and reduces noise, with large rear venting exhausts pushing both heat and noise away from users and ensuring cooler, better performing hardware and a quieter environment.
    3D Vision : Powerful hardware creates a perfect platform for lifelike 3D in games and movies. Crystal clear LCD panels and powerful graphics give this gaming notebook the ability to run 3D in 120 frames per second through NVIDIA 3D Vision, active shutter glasses and high speed embedded 3D emitters.
    HDMI : High definition Blu-ray movies run in 3D right on the notebook, while the bundled 3DTV Play software from NVIDIA projects 3D games, movies, even photos and streaming content to any compatible TV screen via HDMI 1.4.

Specifications :

CPU / Cache –
    • Intel Core i7 Processor 620M/820QM/740QM/720QM : 2.66 GHz - 1.6 GHz, with Turbo Boost up to 3.33/3.06/2.93/2.8 GHz
    • Intel Core i5 Processor 540M/520M/460M/450M/430M : 2.53 GHz - 2.26 GHz, with Turbo Boost up to 3.06/2.93/2.8/2.66/2.53 GHz
    • Intel Core i3 Processor 370M/350M/330M : 2.4 GHz - 2.13 GHz

Operating System –
    • Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate
    • Genuine Windows 7 Professional
    • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium

Chipset –
    • Mobile Intel HM55 Express Chipset

RAM –
    • DDR3 1333 MHz up to 8GB (Intel i7-720QM / i7-740QM / i7-820QM platform)
    • DDR3 1066 MHz up to 4GB (Intel Core i7-620M/ i5 / i3 platform)

Display –
    • 15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768)/Full HD (1920x1080)/HD 3D (1366x768) LED backlit,Color-Shine (Glare-type)

Video Memory –
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M, with 1.5GB GDDR5 VRAM

Hard Drive –
    • 750GB/5400rpm - 7200rpm
    • 640GB - 5400rpm
    • 500GB - 5400rpm/7200rpm
    • 320GB - 7200rpm
    • Dual HDD support
    • 500G / 7200rpm SSH

Optical Drive –
    • DVD Super Multi
    • Blu-Ray DVD Combo
    • Blu-ray writer

Card Reader - 8 in 1 card reader SDXC,MMC,MS,MS-Pro,MS-Duo
    Video Camera - 2.0 Mega Pixel web camera
    Audio - Built-in speaker and microphone. EAX Advanced HD 5.0
    Battery Pack & Life - 8 cells: 5200 mAh 74 Whrs
    Warranty & e-support –
    • 2-year limited global hardware warranty different by country
    • 1-year battery pack warranty
    • On-line problem resolution through web interface (BIOS, Driver update)
    • OS (Microsoft Windows 7) install/uninstall consultation
    • Bundled software install/uninstall consultation
    • ASUS software supporting

Conclusion

G53JW The Asus is a notebook designed and developed for the most demanding gamers. They make a notebook to play the possibility of having a 3D display, the processor high-end Intel Core i7, the high-end graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460m with 1.5 gigabytes of dedicated video memory type, and as many as 8 gigabytes of GDDR5 ram.

The Asus G53JW offers the Intel Core i7 processor 740QM and the two large and fast hybrid hard drives is a very good application performance. This player from Nvidia's Geforce GTX 460M graphics card will not be disappointed - 7521 3DMark Vantage score (performance setting). It always ensures fluid frame rates and offers better performance than ATI mobile HD5870. It is a nicely accepted laptop for the gamer lovers and there are other tons of features that too is provided on the same.

Download Drivers of Asus G53JW