Thread: Eternal Legacy (iPhone Game)

Eternal Legacy (iPhone Game)

Until now, all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users’ saw great potential for their Touch devices, but it was not until 2010 when the conditionals have become a reality. This is the time to come in a vast world made of cinematic environments in this intense role-playing game, worthy heir on your iPhone and iPod touch. Previously, Infinity Blade proved how much graphic it could give itself and now its Eternal Legacy turn. Also, now Gameloft enters through the front door in the world of JRPG Eternal Legacy with a title that has one of the best productions of the App Store.

The most significant query is, is it a copy of Final Fantasy? Yes and no. Eternal Legacy course is totally enthused by the saga from Square Enix regarding game systems and graphics solutions (takes elements of Final Fantasy VIII and Final Fantasy X). But it is also factual that introduce their own innovations, and the aesthetic charm of their characters away the idea of Eternal Legacy is a simple copy of Final Fantasy. Is an self-governing RPG stands with their own ideas, the similarities with the saga of Square Enix are playable and not go beyond what can be found on any title in the genre.

That said we must make clear that Eternal Legacy is an RPG in which we explore a variety of areas of the world, interacting with inferior characters and NPCs and finding objects. The encounters are turn-based and the fact is that the system proposed by Eternal Legacy playable works completely for iPhone and it has all the options that it would seek a fan of the genre. In fact, the title could well have been released on PSP.

With one hand to manage the other character and the camera can be rotated freely during times of exploration. When we have to trigger certain devices or converse with secondary characters, a button becomes visible on the display. It is very clear experience of Gameloft in the design of touch-screen controls. The battles have a very attractive learning curve and are controlled with menus preferably positioned on the screen. The only trouble is that it is too simple to win battles, even if we fight a final boss.

In the battles of Eternal Legacy, you can attack by use your skills such as invocations, magic and special moves, and magic potions that improve life. You can also connect certain objects to weapons and equipment to improve its characteristics. Only control the actions of Astria, the protagonist of the adventure, and perhaps this is the feature that lowers the complexity of combating, since the only thing we can do with the other members of our team will advise to assault or heal the rest of team, but is the AI of the game that will make a decision whether to pursue your advice or not.

In Fact, Eternal Legacy has it all and generally it is a title for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It is packed with outstanding graphic effects with multicolored characters in a bright world that we can freely explore vast. In addition, it provides perfect control system for touch screens and a fair learning curve that does not necessitate the player prior knowledge of the genre. Thousands of alternatives and dialogs and yet trivia as the ability to progress through the scenarios using a hill comes at a good price.... Few features that are outlying from excellence are like the difficulty curve and a script is too conservative and boring.

Re: Eternal Legacy (iPhone Game)

I have tried playing this game on the my iPhone and the thing here is that when I am trying to load the game it crashes I don’t why wand what is the reason behind the same but it really it is not allowing me to play the game. I really don’t know what is the exact reason behind the same. Please help me out of the same.