Thread: Videocon satellite LCD DTH TV

Videocon satellite LCD DTH TV

The Direct To Home television service starting in India which becomes a bit boring – similar kind of a packages, similar channels, alike prices and the typical setup.

However Videocon, the newest contestant in the DTH market has attempted to distinguish its DTH service providing from the rest - by putting together the DTH set-top box component in the LCD TV itself.

I have reviewed the LCD TV along the DTH service and attempt to review whether the package is worth for wealth or not.

What is this Satellite LCD?

So, the LCD television beneath the scanner is the Videocon 3205HD that combines the DTH hardware thereby removing the require to include a divides set top box. The specification of this TV set observe fairly inspiring on paper - 32 inch screen, 16:9 display ratio, this will also offers you a Full HD resolution, and the ratio of the contrast is about to 2,00,000:1, 1.06 billion display colors, 6.5ms response instance and the full array of input ports at the rear.

How does it perform?
    The 3205HD presents will in specific features. The remote, that are in silver and black in color, which is offers you to feel it high quality. This is having a in cooperation the television as well as DTH controls on it, which is minimized the remote clutter. And this is shows a Videocon for that.

Other than the television of itself is pretty unsatisfactory. In the day and age at the time manufacturers which are attempting to make the panel observe as good as probable through the outside, Videocon actually didn't worry. Because this is having a plain Jane panel...glossy black.

The main thing is that the movie class is nothing to be energized about. The colors are a some of the not level and rapid moving pictures tend to obtain either blurred or rough. The audio quality is little decent be short of base and is also flat for my fondness. Because of this you have to attach a home theater system to television set.

Inference:
    D2H appears like it is tailor created by the Indian customer as a complete, The price begins from 1390/- + 300/- for mounting along 4 months gold else 2 month diamond pack absolutely no cost, Excellent video and sound quality, at least on set top box, outstanding packages and so far best service through the customer care they are extremely well-mannered and supportive as far as my knowledge go, I will advice it to anyone who are going buy D2H for the first time, in particular the packages are sensible and not awfully confusing.

re: Videocon satellite LCD DTH TV

Should I buy this?

Do you really need to? Except you got an idea of a direct to home set top box within the body of an LCD TV tempting, you will find be better off letting this pass.

I will advise picking up one of the Sony Bravia LCD TVs for a comparable price. Obviously, the price of purchasing the direct to home service will be divided, however then again, you'll be much better off.

However this is again, the D2H service may be exceptional. So we can check it now.

What is D2H?
    I am talking about the Videocon's DTH television service, related to Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct and Reliance Big TV etc. There is dish which is installed on the rooftop of your home, and that is attached to the STB (or the 3205HD) and allows you watch TV stations in good clarity and this not well known by the TV cable operators.

How much does it cost?
    If you willing to purchase this 3205HD LCD, then the installation cost are Rs 500 up front. This will be for the dish antennae mount as well as the cabling.

The price of the 3205HD LCD is Rs 35990 and contains 12 months Diamond Pack subscription. Or else, the set top box and dish antennae will charge you Rs 1590 along the choice of selecting 4 months Gold + Sports pack free or 2 months Diamond pack free. Mounting for this price Rs 300.

re: Videocon satellite LCD DTH TV

Packages of Videocon D2H
    • New Gold Pack 136/ month + tax(138 channels and Services)
    • New Gold Sports Pack 215/ month + tax(207 channels and Services)
    • New Diamond Pack 265/ month + tax(245 channels and Services)
    • Addons (on per month basis)

How good is it?
    This is quite not good, pretty frankly. The video quality is pretty worse, also on the Videocon 3205HD LCD. In watching video there are good amount of pixel stretching and the video clarity is hardly sharp as compare to the different service providers.

However I have to provide credit wherever it is due. The D2H foundation is having 240 tv stations on board. Videocon are also provides you LCD as well as CRT sets along the inbuilt DTH features. Also you will get the couple of DVD player + DTH STB combo which are currently in offer. There many of basic packages and top-ups to you have select from this.

Conclusion

According to me suggestion I am not going to recommend you to buy thr Videocon 3205HD + D2H combo, either together or even individually. The 3205H attempts to do to a great extent at one time and goes to lose concentration on what is most significant- the video and audio quality. There is a short of the 'costly' sense to the LCD, in spite of being not that reasonably priced. As for the direct to home service once more the similar issue. There is need a more amount of concentration on accumulating tv stations on the platform, however the video class is absolutely deficient. There is a more pixel stretching, and that can dig up extremely infuriating after a sometime. And the competitor DTH service providers which can offer a monthly subscription channels packages at nearly same type of price.

There is a good option to buy a LCD TV from outside and a get the DTH service of your favorite. I will tell you the TataSky currently provides The Digicomp, fixing and installing and 3 months Super Saver pack subscription which is about Rs 1599. Airtel Digital TV are also begins with the Rs 1750 for the box and a option of 6 free package alternatives to select from it.
    So let it be, the idea Videocon has brings up here is pretty attractive, but they have to better quality products to creates up the combo. I expect Videocon will going to get some good LCDs plus solves the pixel stretching problems along the D2H service. Until that I be with the given dth providers only.