Thread: MSI CX620 Laptop

MSI CX620 Laptop

MSI has just announced two new Notebook Classic series , the CX620 and the CR620. Both new laptops come equipped with a choice of processors Intel Core i3 or Intel Core i5, up to 4 GB of DDR3 RAM and up to 500 GB of hard drive. The display is a 15.6-inch LED backlight , resolution 1.366 × 768. Other common features are the 1.3 megapixel webcam , wi- fi , bluetooth, HDMI output , stereo speakers , the 3 USB ports and a memory card reader 4-in -1.

The model differs from CR620 CX620 for the presence of an ATI Radeon HD5470 with 1 GB of dedicated memory , whereas CR620 is a onboard video. MSI continued to introduce new laptops. This time the brand officially unveils its models CR620 and CX620 at 6.15 inches in size Intel Calpella platform with Intel Core i3 and Core i5. Eco Engine technology is the game. With it the user can choose from 5 different operating modes best suited to the use he wants to make PC games, movies, presentations , office , or Turbo Battery mode . With the latter, it is possible to reduce the energy consumption of the device including reducing the operating frequency of the processor to obtain greater autonomy.

Re: MSI CX620 Laptop

Like the MSI CR720 , the MSI has a coating CR620 Color Print Film resistant to scratches present on the hull and the palm rest and finish with horizontal lines on the hull. The integrated keyboard is a model chiclet flat black matte keys to well-spaced from each other and has a numeric keypad. For its part, the touchpad fits very well to the chassis and is slightly recessed into it. He took advantage of a slip surface which makes comfortable and has a chrome bar buttons. The MSI CX620 is distinguished by the presence of Gigabit Ethernet and a dedicated graphics card Radeon Mobility HD5470 1GB DDR3 dedicated. In fact , it also has GPU technology boost: if you press the button 3D, the mobile then uses the dedicated graphics card Radeon Mobility HD5470 is useful when an application requires better graphics performance. Press the Battery permits users to run only on Intel GMA integrated graphics HD for better battery life.

The design is an essential point on which the manufacturer has spared . The structure comes in the elegant and refined color Polar SilverIs particularly light but strong thanks to a special manufacturing technology that combines light weight and strength. The keyboard is of type chiclet and reduces the possibility of errors as you type, making those benefits certainly valuable for those forced to spend much time in front of your system. Are not currently known prices and marketing of CR620 CX620 MSI. Part of the Classic range of MSI , laptops and CR620 CX620 logically intend to use common and should offer good performance in office and multitasking. The CX620 target him those who need superior graphics performance at GMA HD, which is remembered most powerful 40 % at GMA X4500MHD , with the Radeon Mobility HD5470 .

• A laptop finally available !

• Students, newcomers to the world of computers or small budgets will not remain indifferent to the notebooks range C - Series. Combining aesthetics , performance and affordability , they are designed to offer better performance than a standard desktop PC . They perform brilliantly tasks everyday computing (internet , e- mail , word processing ...).

• Clean house !

• The range of C -Series notebook is ideal for replacing an older desktop PC . Get rid of so your desktop has become too bulky for a mobile PC range C - Series . They offer performance greater than or equal to some PC desktop clutter and less ! So you can without any problems surfing the Internet, chat with friends or watching your favorite movies .

• Design and affordable as possible?

• The new products range C -Series has been the subject of numerous aesthetic improvements . Because small price does not necessarily mean absence of design , the notebook range C -Series managed the feat of offering a sober and elegant design without breaking the bank . The cooling design is visible at first glance , appearance and finish have been reworked to provide the best viewing experience.

• Mobility at your fingertips

• Using a PC on the move has never been so easy with laptops in the range C - Series. Numerous connectivity offered by them will let you work or play in public transport , traveling or traveling . The Wi - Fi connectivity to PCs , portable C -Series range ( see model ) lets you stay in touch via e - mail and instant messaging with your friends even when away from home.

• Still more savings

• Certain models of the C-Series are equipped with proprietary technology msi ECO Engine Power Management System that enhances the autonomy considerably.

Re: MSI CX620 Laptop

Features and Specifications
    • Core i5 Processor: The Core i5 - 430m is a middle-class dual core CPU that uses only 3 MB L3 cache (compared to I7 - 640M ) and a clock from 2:26 to 2:53 GHz (Turbo Mode) . Also in the 430m lacks VT -d, Trusted Execution and AES functions . Thanks all Hyperthreading , 4 threads can be handled simultaneously. The package also includes an integrated graphics (Intel Graphics HD from 500-733 MHz) and DDR3 memory controller .

• 15.6" LCD: The variant 15-inch display is one of the standard and is used by more than half of all handsets . The 15.4-inch display in 16:10 are the standard for notebooks . Currently , more and more appear 16:9 15.6-inch displays . The disadvantage is that reading text is exhausting for the eyes. High resolutions can hardly be used.

• Weight: 2.5 kgThis weight is average for notebooks . Consequently, the abundance of 14-15 inch portable screen is conditioned by its own weight.

Laptop Summary

1. Notebook : MSI CX620 - i5447W7P (CX620 Series)
      2. Processor: Intel Core i5 430m
      3. Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
      4. Screen: 15.6 inch , 16:9, 1366x768 pixels , glossy : yes
      5. Weight: 2.5kg
      6. Price: $ 750

Conclusion:

If the CX620 very similar to previous notebooks from MSI , it does provide some new beginning with his keyboard. Indeed , it was not the highlight of the manufacturer who has seen his tawainais copy here propose a model chiclet. Unfortunately, if the square and well-spaced keys are comfortable , the entire keyboard has the unfortunate tendency to collapse when you push a little too frankly above. Moreover , while the keys are almost all of the same size, the Enter key is too small then it is most used Genenral . The finish is generally treated CX620 with a hull painted both inside and outside , but it does not avoid some failures such as the touchpad buttons are a bit too soft . Like competing models , the screen is prone to glare while colors are rather warm . With a record that lacks power and treble predominate , the party 's disappointing . In addition , the speakers are too close from each other, which reduces all the stereo effect. As for performance , memory and hard disk slightly penalize Core i3 . We can still work and even play, provided it is satisfied or not former titles too greedy . Note that the fan is noisier than other models tested . We'll finish with the battery that provides limited autonomy. Overall i will be giving it only 72% This score is negative. Most laptops will do a lot better . Not recommended for purchase.