Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JXD MP4 Player

Re: JXD MP4 Player

poor reviews. you need to put more info. etc.
    good for a first try though.
    Last edited by bhaskar; 25-10-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar mistakes fixed

Hi All!
    Let me know where can I download jxd i696 games?

How can I upgrade JXD i696 and how can I download it's latest firmware version?

Quote Originally Posted by David Yaoming View Post
    ံHi All!
    Let me know where can I download jxd i696 games?
    You can download games as well as your firmware from Topshareware dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by siddharthr View Post
    You can download games as well as your firmware from Topshareware dot com.
    Really? I can't find what I want on topshareware

Quote Originally Posted by David Yaoming View Post
    Really? I can't find what I want on topshareware
    Please be specific which all games you're looking then accordingly I can find something for you.

Hi David Yaoming,

You have to install the FRM program and the driver setup program that should be included in the zip, then on your JXD i696 go into tools - upgrade - usb, when it says connecting to PC then connect your player to the PC with the USB cable, you should see Windows going crazy installing drivers, once it's done open the FRM program, click on advanced, then right click on RSV, go to set working folder and choose the directory containing aimg and bimg and the .bin file, then right click firmware, go to set file, and click the .bin file it shows in the pop up window, then ok. Then in the main FRM program window click on basic, make sure Program All is selected, and untick Read Verify, tick Auto Power Off, then ISP. After a while, it should say firmware programmed successfully and hopefully there you go!

Quote Originally Posted by james_911 View Post
    Hi David Yaoming,

You have to install the FRM program and the driver setup program that should be included in the zip, then on your JXD i696 go into tools - upgrade - usb, when it says connecting to PC then connect your player to the PC with the USB cable, you should see Windows going crazy installing drivers, once it's done open the FRM program, click on advanced, then right click on RSV, go to set working folder and choose the directory containing aimg and bimg and the .bin file, then right click firmware, go to set file, and click the .bin file it shows in the pop up window, then ok. Then in the main FRM program window click on basic, make sure Program All is selected, and untick Read Verify, tick Auto Power Off, then ISP. After a while, it should say firmware programmed successfully and hopefully there you go!
    Hi.. Thanks... Where can I download the latest JXD i696's firmware and FRM Program free? Any available link? How can I back up existing firmware for JXD i696?
    Last edited by David Yaoming; 05-04-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12