Like the members of the Gordon family, it seems that the curse will be shot on The Black Mirror was released in 2003. Coldly received by critics, the game was restored over time by the gaming community, which recognized him as a classic tempering Gabriel Knight. But it was already too late to motivate the Czech studio Future Games to develop a sequel. Seven years later, the Germans in Cranberry Production decide to take over and offer us a Black Mirror II that no one expected more. In the line of Gabriel Knight , they have delivered an adventure game still as dark and violent. But still classic. Does he know the same fate as his predecessor?
The team Cranberry Production, commanding the draft, we had already bestowed last year's controversial Mata Hari, an adventure game which had caused much ink. Its accessibility and simplicity of its riddles, who liked to casual players, had won a contrario the vengeance of fans of the genre. No doubt that question already burning lips of these: Black Mirror II has been developed with the aim of satisfying the same audience? The answer is yes. Its linearity and state planning have been cleverly designed to never "lose" the player, even if it means giving the impression of being caught by hand. His puzzles, simple and sometimes agreed, require little effort and research is never really blocking. Here, it is said. No one can argue that he was not warned. Also, if you're one of those lunatics who like to rack your brains for hours, do not even bother to read the rest Flee as fast as this, whose only real flaw is far too prohibitive for you. Please be aware that doing so will deprive you of a remarkable adventure game.
About the game:
The facts narrated in Black Mirror II take place in 1993, 12 years after those of the first game. Follow Darren, a new young hero and explore superbly crafted recreations of idealistic Biddeford Maine, as well as the original English village of Willow Creek, which featured in the original Black Mirror in 2003. The authors of Black Mirror 2 have created a deep and thrilling story, with twists and turns that will keep you in suspense right up until the end.Developed by German-based Cranberry Production, Black Mirror 2 follows the original as a traditional point-and-click adventure title with one difference, the integration of a 2.5D engine, which allows the use of stunning 2D backgrounds and 3D characters.
- The rest of the classic adventure game! : The long awaited sequel to The Black Mirror: the classic adventure game released in 2003!
- A heavy and challenging environment!: Discover the ambiance and location of the first game for a new investigation even more terrifying!
- A scenario panting!: A complex and exciting scenario, in line with the first episode, with many reversals and unexpected revelations.
- A creation of quality! : A grip thanks to the intuitive point and click. Total immersion in history with many graphic effects: reflection, shadows and dynamic lighting ...
- An increase in the adventure fully mastered!: Integral supports to never be lost: the quest log, the emergence of interactive areas and much more!