With a successful appearance with a convenient form, the Samsung GT-S5620 Monte, presented in "dark black" color, which starts at a market price of from 180 - € (without contract, shipping and depending on the provider) is now available at every store. With 3-inch touchscreen, which with a new customizable and easy-to-use user interface is provided, memory expansion via Micro SD cards supports up to 16GB, FM Radio, 3.2 MP camera, EDGE, HSDPA and Wi-Fi equipped, makes the Monte quite impressive. How does the Samsung GT-S5620 behaves in practical test, our report shows.
1. First impression of optical / special features to support the design - Touchscreen mobile phone in glossy plastic with a very handy forms.
2. Housing material / surface quality - Smooth plastic surface.
3. Housing Dimensions - With a weight of 92 grams and dimensions of 109 x 54 x 12.4 mm it fits comfortably in your hand and can be stowed in almost any pocket.
4. Quality of the keypad / touch screen precision - Precise response of the touch screen.
5. Implementation of the folding or sliding mechanism - NA.
6. Quality of the battery compartment cover - The battery compartment cover is made up of plastic and can be opened by a little stiff, but easily closes and sits perfectly.
7. Supplied items - Manual, stereo headset, battery, charger, USB cable, software. We have also pointed out the included accessories may vary, depending on network provider.
8. Processing Results - The beautiful touch screen phone, consists of high-gloss plastic. With quite handy dimensions and light weight it sits almost greatly in the hand. The touch screen response scores equally. The TFT display is clear and sharp colors and shapes can be noticed. The accurately fitting battery compartment lid is made up of plastic, can be opened, although with some difficulty, however, seats perfectly. The supplied accessories or items also scores for the Samsung Monte mobile phone.
The battery compartment cover is made up of plastic
The Silent-key placed at the side of the phone
Headset and USB connection
The loudspeaker was positioned at the back