Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678 LastLast

Thread: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Re: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Quote Originally Posted by shooter934 View Post
    hi, i have done all of the above to turn 3g of my mobile but the icon 3g is still showing, please help.
    I guess you might have a data plan activated hence the 3g sign is not going from your mobile phone, or if some of the software inside the mobile phone might have corrupted which is why you are getting that issue. If that is the case then try to reflash your mobile phone to new operating system and check if that solves the issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    I guess you might have a data plan activated hence the 3g sign is not going from your mobile phone, or if some of the software inside the mobile phone might have corrupted which is why you are getting that issue. If that is the case then try to reflash your mobile phone to new operating system and check if that solves the issue.
    i have just got my prepaid sim in at the moment, will recieve my new sim on plan hopefully today and will try again, if 3g icon still there after new sim i will report back.
    cheers
    shooter.

t-tunie Guest

The Samsung GT-i8510 (also referred to as just the i8510 or the INNOV8) is a smartphone produced by Samsung. The i8510's functions include those of a camera phone and portable media player. In addition to offering e-mail, web browsing, local Wi-Fi connectivity and text messaging, the i8510 uses Symbian OS v9.3, S60 3rd Edition platform with Feature Pack 2. The phone is available with either 8 GB or 16GB internal memory and both feature a MicroSDHC memory card slot with support for cards up to 32GB.

Hi,

I've had my Samsung Monte for 11 months now and recently I have noticed that I'm getting a lot of interference on the line whenever I call/get called by someone.

Is this a common occurrence with this phone? Or is it more likely that there is something wrong with my phone...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nattts View Post
    Hi,

I've had my Samsung Monte for 11 months now and recently I have noticed that I'm getting a lot of interference on the line whenever I call/get called by someone.
    It could be a problem with the mobile network provider itself, you can ask any of your friends who uses the same network to check whether they are facing similar issues on their phone as well? Another thing is, try the below code for:

*#3243948# Digital Audio Interference Off
    *#32436837# Digital Audio Interference on

Hey how do i change the name of my recordings after i take them with the voice recorder? please help i have no idea how to change the names because i just got the phone. Please help!

Hi, i want to save the MMS pictures i have received, i want to save them to my pc, how can i do this? the only option it gives me is to move them from inbox to my folders.

Thanks

Well you just need to Long press on the message, options will appear, click on save pic. By doing this, your pictures will be saved on SD card or under downloads. Later you can transfer it to your PC via Cable. Remember, long press the message and not the slideshow or picture alone.

Thanks for your advice but it doesn't seem to be working, im holding the screen (tap/pause) on the message when it is unopened, i get 2 beeps then it goes to reply message, im not getting an option popping up.

Is there something i need to change or turn on?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus1 View Post
    im holding the screen (tap/pause) on the message when it is unopened
    Thats the mistake you making. You have to Long Press on the opened message with the MMS..and not the message thread and not on the picture itself.

Thanks for helping, but could you talk me through it again, i don't quite understand.

here's what im doing.

1 i got to messages > inbox > message with MMS pic file. tryed to long press in the list, nothing, open the message and picture loads, long press nothing happens, press stop then click more, i get options save to my folders, thats no good because i cant access my folders from pc.

the messages are just pictures, there is no text with them.

top of screen with pic open has < untitled > (at the top) and < 1/1 > at the bottom, with reply to delete more (under that) also pause stop or play under the pic.

Im not sure where you are saying i need to press, and by long press do you mean hold finger on screen for longer?

sorry that im needing so much help but ty for your time, i just really want to save the pics.

Hi Brutus1,

First when you get options to move it in folder, then move it and then if you have any memory card in the mobile phone, then transfer from that folder to the memory card and then connect your mobile phone to pc, a disk drive would be available. Go to that newly created disk drive and search for the pics and save it on your pc.

Thanks mate it worked

Samsung GT-S5620 Monte is a good phone. But is is also very old one. Today you might have heard Samsung has released Galaxy S3 Android phone. Awesome touch and rich with features. I found two similar threads that define proper information this. The phone is rich in interface. Compared to Monte, Samsung Galaxy gives you Android platform and number of rich features.

Samsung GT-S5620 Monte is really nice phone and I had used this for long time. It is good but it lacks interface. I had prefer to go with any mid range android phone in its place. Anyhow it is not worth to talk about old phone models while product like Galax S3 are out. They are much costlier but features are awesome. If you are going for a new phone I will advice you to find a list of best Android phone and go through them one by one.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678 LastLast