Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78

Thread: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

question

can anyone help em as i take a video on my phone, when i go into my files pull up the video for some reason it says "connecting" and then connection failed, why would it do this i should be able to play the video, it shouldnt need to connect to anything, please help.

my phone will not play videos, comes up with connecting then say connection failed, never seen that before, can you help

Re: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Quote Originally Posted by shooter934 View Post
    can anyone help em as i take a video on my phone, when i go into my files pull up the video for some reason it says "connecting" and then connection failed, why would it do this i should be able to play the video, it shouldnt need to connect to anything, please help.

my phone will not play videos, comes up with connecting then say connection failed, never seen that before, can you help
    What do you mean by taking videos on the phone? Did you mean that when you try to capture a video on your phone and afterwards try to play it, then it connects to online internet and the video doesnt play at all? Have you tweaked with any settings in video playing option in your mobile phone recently?

Quote Originally Posted by spearMan View Post
    What do you mean by taking videos on the phone? Did you mean that when you try to capture a video on your phone and afterwards try to play it, then it connects to online internet and the video doesnt play at all? Have you tweaked with any settings in video playing option in your mobile phone recently?
    when i play the videos back.
    i went into the video/camera section and reset the video and now it works?

when i play the videos back.
    i went into the video/camera section and reset the video and now it works?
    No, what i meant to say was, when you go into the mobile phone settings, reset it completely to factory settings, it will delete any corrupted profile or settings that you might have made, but also keep in mind that, you will have to backup all data and contacts of your phone, because after resetting the phone the data will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by spearMan View Post
    No, what i meant to say was, when you go into the mobile phone settings, reset it completely to factory settings, it will delete any corrupted profile or settings that you might have made, but also keep in mind that, you will have to backup all data and contacts of your phone, because after resetting the phone the data will be lost.
    can i back up my data to the micro sim card and how do you do that. on another note this morning i cannot access anything on the screen, i can use the buttons but the touch screen has seemed to have locked?

can i back up my data to the micro sim card and how do you do that. on another note this morning i cannot access anything on the screen, i can use the buttons but the touch screen has seemed to have locked?
    Have you put any kind of password on the samsung monte mobile to lock the phone? If so, then you can easily unlock it by putting the correct password and unlocking it, but if you mean by saying that your phone doesnt responds to the touch at all then it may be possible that the touch display will be damaged or something and you will have to replace the whole screen display. But before that, connect your mobile phone to the pc and backup all data and then try to do a firmware upgrade if available for your mobile or restore the firmware again, and see if that works.

blush Re: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Hi, not sure if Im doing this correctly! I washed my samsung monte (yes I know!) the phone works apart from the screen, is there any way I can get the information out of it? ie using my computer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lcmkpp View Post
    Hi, not sure if Im doing this correctly! I washed my samsung monte (yes I know!) the phone works apart from the screen, is there any way I can get the information out of it? ie using my computer etc.
    I wonder why did you wash your samsung monte mobile phone? Electronics should not be washed by any kind of liquid items, even by mistake if any liquid is spilled on the phone then it is possible that it may not work at all as it will destroy the internal circuits and damage the hardware. I would first recommend you to take the phone apart and dry it under a sunny weather so that all liquid soaks up and then try to boot the phone.

The music recognition does not work. I did not do any firmware or application update. I get the message, such as the network is not available, but the Internet and e-mail works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by fashionever View Post
    The music recognition does not work. I did not do any firmware or application update. I get the message, such as the network is not available, but the Internet and e-mail works perfectly.
    Thats weird, if the network on the phone is not available then how will the internet and email work, since it also uses network from the mobile service provider that you are using. You should try to do a soft reset on your phone and it will make all the settings default, like it used to be when you purchased the phone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78