Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Re: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

when i send bulk sms . my s5620 phone automatically restart . its happen only 4 out 10 times .can you tell me what is the problem?

I would suggest you to remove battery of the phone and wait for 5 minutes. Then insert the battery again and then check whether you are getting the same issue. If still then you have to check out for the firmware of the phone that is been installed. i suppose some bug may have been appended to the firmware. you have to contact Samsung service support. they will sort the issue for you. They will reinstall the firmware for the phone and resolve the issue.

sir, i went to samsung service center . they update my s5620 software with latest version. when i checked by sending bulk sms with delivery report on the same thing occur . after that i switched off delivery report option.
    and try sending message again .but last two days i send approx. 350 sms per days above problem did not occur.
    i think this problem happens only when delivery option on.
    but service center manager told me to change hardware of phone.
    should i change hardware or this problem is temporary .
    pls reply

I have a problem downloading Apps via Samsung Kies. I get the message that Samsung Monte is not supported and that downloading of apps to android phones is against Google policy.

Is Samsung GT-S5620 an android phone?

I cannot find anything in the <Settings> to indicate what OS it uses.

Many Thanks,

Alex

Samsung Kies was a big failure for most of the users. There is programming bug in this phone, which causes various errors. Most the time your application does not work at all. Even if you flash the phone there is not much help provided on that. The phone also lacks better syncing ability with the pc. You might wait for some better updates released by the company which can fix most of the issue of the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dixit_sh View Post
    hey guys plz help me...
    I've locked my messages with a particular security code to protect my personal messages to be read by others.but after reading 4-5 msgs the security code doesn't works and it directly enters into message folder without asking security code,which will not too personal for me.
    What to do now,plzzzz help me??
    what wrong with the security problem in my samsung gt-s5620.......??
    hello dixit_sh..i've bought the same phn a week ago and am facing the same problem u faced...can u plz tell me that have u solved ur problem??? and what have you done to get asked for the password everytime u open the message box....plz reply me soon if possible

oh yeah,this one looks beautiful!

I must admit that I am becoming fed up with my Monte. What it has works well, but it is not supported by any app store, not even Samsung's own. There are many apps in the Widgets, but they are all toys for small children. The really useful stuff cannot be downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hamilton View Post
    I must admit that I am becoming fed up with my Monte. What it has works well, but it is not supported by any app store, not even Samsung's own. There are many apps in the Widgets, but they are all toys for small children. The really useful stuff cannot be downloaded.
    Yes, even I agree, there is no solution for download from samsung app store for applications, games. I heard that it supports mp4 video but when I tried to play it on my samsung monte mobile phone it was not playing. Only 3gp files are supported. This phone does not support tv out. but after installing any 3rd party app. I would say dont buy this phone at all.

Quote Originally Posted by solomon View Post
    Yes, even I agree, there is no solution for download from samsung app store for applications, games. I heard that it supports mp4 video but when I tried to play it on my samsung monte mobile phone it was not playing. Only 3gp files are supported. This phone does not support tv out. but after installing any 3rd party app. I would say dont buy this phone at all.
    Thank you Solomon. I only wish I contacted you before I bought mine. Is there something we can do to publicise this and to force Samsung to do something about it?

Thanks again.

All you can do is to publish on Samsung forum regarding the issue which you are going through or directly contact the Samsung tech Support. It might be possible tat after listening to this much queries Samsung will work on it and release some solution in next firmware update. So if you can then Register on Samsung forum to get solution for this issue.

i am facing authecation failure problem with my wifi connectivity to my airtel boardband ..can any one send the setting how to configure the same with wifi modem..
    thanks in advance
    manu

Configuring is just normal as we do with other mobiles and modems. Just turn on the router, search with your mobile, once it gets the signal, connect it. If prompted for Password, enter the same and start browsing. Thats it. If still not working than reboot the router and your mobile and try again.

Dear sir,

Please let me know that samsung monte having call recording feature or not.

Sorry buddy, there is no such inbuilt call recorder in Samsung Monte. What you can do is, search and download some call recorder app in JAR format and install it on your mobile, if your device is compatible with jar. I dont have about this compatibility as i have never used it. I do have many call recording applications that works in Nokia Mobile but i dont think it will work in samsung devices.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast