Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

i need help with the GT S5620. the touch screen does not work i can not access any of the faciolities in the phone. i can only use the buttons that's all. pl help.

Re: Samsung GT-S5620 Monte Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Quote Originally Posted by henrytay View Post
    i need help with the GT S5620. the touch screen does not work i can not access any of the faciolities in the phone. i can only use the buttons that's all. pl help.
    Well there are many causes for this behavior where touch screen stops working. Make sure to uninstall any latest application that you have had installed on your device. Also, remove your memory card, remove the battery and restart the phone. Once it is restarted, try to access without memory card. Do reply the result

hi guys i have monte two. can some1 pls help me with this, when i install skype and opera mini on my phone a have a menu bar on the bottom of the application with some arrows for navigation and a dont like it. can some1 tell me how to remove it.
    Last edited by muadeep2010; 11-10-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Hi Guys, I've just debranded my Samsung Monte (Orange) using FastGSM BCM Flasher, and now the auto rotate function won't work. My current firmware is S5620MSJC1. I can't find any settings in the phone for configuring auto rotation.
    Any help or advice would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by amol21 View Post
    Usually, here in India if we dont put the names on our contact list in our phone, then we only get the phone numbers of the person who is calling us, on the mobile phone screen, but if we put the names for their contacts then we get their names displayed on our phones if they call us, however I find it weird how does the caller id funtion works in your areas provided by your network provider, lol?
    There's nothin weird here guys. It works the same way here. Let me be clear: I know i have to put the names of my contacts in my phone for the caller ID to work. We get caller ID here. I didnt have this problem with my Samsung Star(tocco Lite). Now all I get is the GSM number straight from my service provider. Even though the contacts are saved in my phone.

Could it be because the phone doesnt have a US version of the firmware (the Bahamas is near the US just in case you didnt know)? If thats the case then i understand. ANd if thats the case is there a fix or patch for this? Thanx

There might be some conflict in the device. There is nothing to worry. It can be simply fixed by restoring the phone to its factory settings or by doing a soft reset. I'll suggest you to take it to the authorized service center if the device is still under warranty. If it is not, you can do it your self as well. Under Phone settings, choose the options to reset. Once your press RESET, it will prompt your for a password, enter the default password and you are done. Make sure to backup the device before doing this.

hi all.. i bought the fone Monte 1 week earlier. I have active internet service.. In the browser given i am not able to open many sites its showing as "too much large content. Phone memory full" Can any1 help me on this??

And i downloaded operamini and it worked fine for two days, after that its unable to connect to internet. I even removed and reinstalled operamini several times but its showing as "check with service provider", but iam able to access internet on the inbuilt browser. Please help me on this also....
    Last edited by bhargavkundem; 19-10-2010 at 10:27 AM.

You need to clear the cache memory of the browser. Delete and remove all the cookies that is been in the browser and then do check out for the thing which will be better and helpful for you. As it is been done you may then get to work well for the thing and perform as required. So do perform well for the associated and desired aspect that is essential. It will help you out.

Hello I own a Samsung Monte (here it is called Halley EVO) I like the phone but there's a great limit I cannot copy paste text so it's a problem because I need to handle passwords with a java application I've installed but it is not possible It is incredible such a simple function is present in oldest Motorola (I still have a V600 ) Is there any possibility to COPY PASTE CUT with this phone?

Quote Originally Posted by dislanders View Post
    Hello I own a Samsung Monte (here it is called Halley EVO) I like the phone but there's a great limit I cannot copy paste text so it's a problem because I need to handle passwords with a java application I've installed but it is not possible It is incredible such a simple function is present in oldest Motorola (I still have a V600 ) Is there any possibility to COPY PASTE CUT with this phone?
    Basically i am a Nokia user and had never used this mobile. But still if am not wrong, i guess the copy paste function is present in Samsung Monte as well. But may be it is limited to messaging only. I meant you can copy paste just from the messages and not from contacts or any where else. Its a high end mobile mate.. the function should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    Basically i am a Nokia user and had never used this mobile. But still if am not wrong, i guess the copy paste function is present in Samsung Monte as well. But may be it is limited to messaging only. I meant you can copy paste just from the messages and not from contacts or any where else. Its a high end mobile mate.. the function should be there.
    Should be but I didn't find it nobody knows I need it anyway in text messages and I can't find it . No mention in manual...

I tried in every menus and I tried to high light the words but nothing maybe it's a combination of touch but men sometimes it's hard Apart the T9 function Motorolas are most user friendly phones I find Samsung and Nokia so tricky... but now I hve this and I would like to use it at its best

No suggestions friends Any solutions for copy paste?

I've found a solution but it is not enough for my purposes You go to reminders you write a reminder Then when you are texting an sms you can ADD the reminder with the option but this is not the right use for a phone like this

hi can any one please tell me what is the default security password in Samsung Monte???? not only security password but also the other passwords which are limited to phone..... thanks in advance...

As far as i know the default security code for all cell phones is 0000 but if this does not resolves your issue still then i would suggest you to the menu then settings then select factory reset when you select the factory reset then you will be prompted once again to confirm your reset action. If the problem persists still try the steps mentioned in the thread Samsung Monte Security Password

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast