Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Samsung GT-S5230 Star Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Re: Samsung GT-S5230 Star Touch Screen Mobile Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    I dont want to use the car speaker or bluetooth when driving, is there no way of having my Samsung not automatically locking the touch screen when an incoming call comes in so I can put it on loudspeaker. Is there no way of disabling the lock option for when calls are coming in? I dont want keep having to use the unlock button on the side on the side of the phone.
    It is a feature introduced by Samsung and as the phone is a touchscreen, the screen automatically locks to prevent the buttons being pressed accidentally by your face while on calls. There is no way to disable this feature so the screen must be unlocked when you want to use the in-call functions.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, My Txt Msg Is In Small Print , Can You Tell Me How I Canchange It To Large . Thanks

Nice Samsung Touch Screen Mobile Phone...you can also cover your phone with stylish skin.These skins gives jazzy look to our phone and also provide protection from hash environment.

but do ya no how to change my txt size?????????

Quote Originally Posted by annette View Post
    but do ya no how to change my txt size?????????
    Do other fonts are large as you want ? If no, that means the settings are set to small fonts. You can increase these fonts from your Settings Menu, Phone Option, than under display. There might option of Small, medium and large. Select your preference.

does dis phone support skypee??
    help needed soon plz.

Quote Originally Posted by wersdfxcv View Post
    does dis phone support skypee??
    help needed soon plz.
    I think that Using VOIP on Samsung GT-S5230 Star Touch Screen Mobile Phone is not something that is provided as standard. There is no way to add any applications such as Skype as the phones do not have the software required to support them. One of the networks has added VOIP software to their branded phones to allow their customers to use Skype, though the majority of the networks have not done this. Minifring will work as it is not a full VOIP application and runs on the Java platform supported on the phone

Can any one help me aregarding my Samsung GT-s5233.
    I have done all WAP seettings on my cell but I am not able to surf ,it shows that page is loading and after it's stopped.
    All settings are confirmed with call center and serive provider is Loop mobile.
    Can any one help how can resolve this issue.
    Access Name, proxy address , user id and password is added correctly.

Mobile Traker Password Is Lost Give Any Solution Please Help Me

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit06 View Post
    Mobile Traker Password Is Lost Give Any Solution Please Help Me
    Well, you can do it with some codes easily. I have done it on one of my Samsung mobile but not sure whether it will work with Samsung GT-S5230 Star but still you should give a try. Heres it:
    • First remove the simcard from your mobile phone.
    • Now enter *2767*2878# OR *2767*3855#
    • Now simply go to mobile tracker settings and create a new password.

DO, reply if it works.

ohmy Samsung GT-S5230 Star Touch Screen Mobile Phone

I Have Lost My Mobile Tracker Password So Please Give Me Any Solution Help me

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit06 View Post
    I Have Lost My Mobile Tracker Password So Please Give Me Any Solution Help me
    You can try to reset the Samsung Account password simply by going to this website and inputing the required details that is necessary for the reset procedure. Unfortunately if you do not have correct login info it is a dead end, with no further login help. But you can try the suggestions given by "Santy" in the above post to rectify the issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have been using this phone for a couple of years and this is a great phone i must say. It gives normal quality pictures since it is a low price mobile phone but the battery of this phone is outstanding, it holds for very long time. Even, this phone slipped from hand 3-4 times and banged the floor but it is still working fine, the only issue in this phone is the wifi which is missing and some other applications considered with android, i think its time to change this mobile phone either to sony xperia or to nokia windows phone perhaps.

Hi All

Samsung GT S5230 Video question.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place - can't readily see where to appropriately post.

I hope you can help me with a video problem. I want to use my Samsung GT S5230 to record my driving habits, mainly for my protection in the event of an accident.

But - how do you overide the one hour recording limit on the phone? Any ideas?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by bobkms View Post
    Hi All

Samsung GT S5230 Video question.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place - can't readily see where to appropriately post.

I hope you can help me with a video problem. I want to use my Samsung GT S5230 to record my driving habits, mainly for my protection in the event of an accident.

But - how do you overide the one hour recording limit on the phone? Any ideas?
    Well, there are no way to remove the one hour recording limit on the Samsung GT-S5230 Star phone but there might be some software which will be able to record video above 1 hour period or so. Since, Samsung GT-S5230 Star installs java apps and games, you can search for "video recording software for java phones" on google and check which app is compatible with your device.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast