Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

Samsung STAR S5233 is Full Touch screen mobile phone recently launched by samsung in India. Samsung Star comes with the latest multimedia features in a slim and compact body that measures a mere 11.9mm. Adopting a 3.0-inch WQVGA full-touch screen and Samsung’s TouchWiz User Interface with Mobile Widgets, the phone enables its users to enjoy their mobile easily and intuitively.

Samsung STAR S5233 camera is 3.2 megapixel , 16:9 LCD supports hyper QWERTY keypad for upgraded ease of input, Haptic offers tangible feedback when using the touch screenAuto rotating display easily switches back and forth to optimize viewing of large content.

Samsung Star supports 50MB memory capacity with an external memory slot up to 8GB. That means you can store your data upto 8 GB now don't delete songs and pictures from your phone just store. It supports multi-format and DNSe for ease of use and better sound quality. The Samsung STAR S5233 also features music recognition using Shazam’s “Find Music” service. It supports a QWERTY soft keyboard, “Gesture Lock” and handwriting feature. Samsung STAR S5233 users can enjoy full Internet browsing with an accelerometer sensor for auto-rotation. The internet functionality in Samsung Star S5230 includes email with POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 configuration support.The connectivity on is supported with Bluetooth, WAP, USB, SyncML(DS) and PC Sync Application.The QWERTY soft keyboard with handwriting software makes sending email and sending messages a nice experience.

Samsung STAR S5233 is best touchscreen phone in low budget (compare to Nokia Touch screen phone). Large 3.0” LCD with 262K Color WQVGA showcases brilliance and optimized view. You will get stick with phone but there is no need of stick because i got touchscreen experience same as iphone screen. Mobile widgets customize screen with embedded widgets such as clock, scheduler, and other useful apps.

In India Samsung STAR S5233 is available at Rs. 9800. This price is low compare to any touchscreen phone which having 8 GB memory and 3.2 megapixel camera. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic price is also Rs. 19,000 but compare to this phone Samsung STAR S5233 touch screen is best.

Re: Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

Features of Samsung STAR S5233

Full Touch UI

• TouchWiz v1.0 offers more versatile, intuitive and easy-to-use navigation
    • Large 3.0” LCD with 262K Color WQVGA showcases brilliance and optimized view
    • 16:9 LCD supports hyper QWERTY keypad for upgraded ease of input
    • Haptic offers tangible feedback when using the touch screen
    • Auto rotating display easily switches back and forth to optimize viewing of large content

Design
    • Compact size measures a palm-friendly 104x53x11.9mm
    • Sleek squared shape with chic black color completes touch style

Widgets
    • Mobile widgets customize screen with embedded widgets such as clock, scheduler, and other useful apps
    • Online widgets connect you to useful info including stock updates, weather forecast, latest news, etc..

Enhanced Camera Features

• 3 Megapixel Camera takes high quality photographs on the go
    • Smile Shot only takes a photo when the subject is smiling, helping you capture even the most elusive smilers
    • Camera-like touch user interface makes mobile photography a breeze
    • Organize your pics in an easy-to-browse photo album
    • Edit photos right on your mobile, no PC needed

Music
    • MP3 Player plays multi-format music files (MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/WMA/WAV)
    • DNSe enhances acoustics including a virtual 3D

sound effect and an equalizer
    • Music Recognition identifies songs for you; just record a clip of the song (just a few seconds is enough) on your phone, send it to the server, and the song will be identified within seconds
    • Music Library is easy to organize and manage with MTP
    • Background Music lets you keep listening while you access other applications
    • FM Radio with RDS lets you tune into 24-hour music and information

Internet Experince
    • Full browser (Jasmine) support lets you surf the web from anywhere
    • Both vertical and horizontal views offer optimum viewing (auto rotates when you move the unit)
    • Easy access to Google Mail, Google Search and Google Maps
    • RSS Reader automatically streams news and entertainment directly to your mobile
    • Update your blogs via SharePix, no PC needed

Samsung Star is able to support Google applications, such as Google Search, Gmail, and Google maps.The mobile tracker installed on Samsung Star makes it a little more secure against the ever increasing mobile stealers.

Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

Is Samsung - S5233 Star the same with Samsung - S5230 Star ??????

hey umm i need to know how to enable smiley on star,wen i go to the keyboard to write a msg,the smiley are there bt they arent visible,they are in the form of arrows n dots,can any1 help me here,i ll b obliged

downloadvyp Guest

wow that is great phone.i would love to have it.thanks for this great review

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky4 View Post
    Features of Samsung STAR S5233

Full Touch UI

• TouchWiz v1.0 offers more versatile, intuitive and easy-to-use navigation
    • Large 3.0” LCD with 262K Color WQVGA showcases brilliance and optimized view
    • 16:9 LCD supports hyper QWERTY keypad for upgraded ease of input
    • Haptic offers tangible feedback when using the touch screen
    • Auto rotating display easily switches back and forth to optimize viewing of large content

Design
    • Compact size measures a palm-friendly 104x53x11.9mm
    • Sleek squared shape with chic black color completes touch style

Widgets
    • Mobile widgets customize screen with embedded widgets such as clock, scheduler, and other useful apps
    • Online widgets connect you to useful info including stock updates, weather forecast, latest news, etc..

Enhanced Camera Features

• 3 Megapixel Camera takes high quality photographs on the go
    • Smile Shot only takes a photo when the subject is smiling, helping you capture even the most elusive smilers
    • Camera-like touch user interface makes mobile photography a breeze
    • Organize your pics in an easy-to-browse photo album
    • Edit photos right on your mobile, no PC needed

Music
    • MP3 Player plays multi-format music files (MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/WMA/WAV)
    • DNSe enhances acoustics including a virtual 3D

sound effect and an equalizer
    • Music Recognition identifies songs for you; just record a clip of the song (just a few seconds is enough) on your phone, send it to the server, and the song will be identified within seconds
    • Music Library is easy to organize and manage with MTP
    • Background Music lets you keep listening while you access other applications
    • FM Radio with RDS lets you tune into 24-hour music and information

Internet Experince
    • Full browser (Jasmine) support lets you surf the web from anywhere
    • Both vertical and horizontal views offer optimum viewing (auto rotates when you move the unit)
    • Easy access to Google Mail, Google Search and Google Maps
    • RSS Reader automatically streams news and entertainment directly to your mobile
    • Update your blogs via SharePix, no PC needed
    There is no doubt that its a great phone and features are also superb
    but what is the price of the mobile and that will be the factor which will decide its value for money

im using samsung star s5233. One problem is I dont know how to make media player disappear from the iddle screen when I dont want to listen to music anymore. Can you teach me how to do that?

one more thing, can you let me know how long has its battery lasted normally?

alfredbond Guest

I have a very positive and good impression about Samsung products because they are the best as i consider.Hence i had most of the electric appliances of Samsung. When i had a look at this phone filled me with drastic anxiety to have it.It is really articulated very nicely.Also its functions are awesome.

smile Re: Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky4 View Post
    Samsung STAR S5233 is Full Touch screen mobile phone recently launched by samsung in India. Samsung Star comes with the latest multimedia features in a slim and compact body that measures a mere 11.9mm. Adopting a 3.0-inch WQVGA full-touch screen and Samsung’s TouchWiz User Interface with Mobile Widgets, the phone enables its users to enjoy their mobile easily and intuitively.

Samsung STAR S5233 camera is 3.2 megapixel , 16:9 LCD supports hyper QWERTY keypad for upgraded ease of input, Haptic offers tangible feedback when using the touch screenAuto rotating display easily switches back and forth to optimize viewing of large content.

Samsung Star supports 50MB memory capacity with an external memory slot up to 8GB. That means you can store your data upto 8 GB now don't delete songs and pictures from your phone just store. It supports multi-format and DNSe for ease of use and better sound quality. The Samsung STAR S5233 also features music recognition using Shazam’s “Find Music” service. It supports a QWERTY soft keyboard, “Gesture Lock” and handwriting feature. Samsung STAR S5233 users can enjoy full Internet browsing with an accelerometer sensor for auto-rotation. The internet functionality in Samsung Star S5230 includes email with POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 configuration support.The connectivity on is supported with Bluetooth, WAP, USB, SyncML(DS) and PC Sync Application.The QWERTY soft keyboard with handwriting software makes sending email and sending messages a nice experience.

Samsung STAR S5233 is best touchscreen phone in low budget (compare to Nokia Touch screen phone). Large 3.0” LCD with 262K Color WQVGA showcases brilliance and optimized view. You will get stick with phone but there is no need of stick because i got touchscreen experience same as iphone screen. Mobile widgets customize screen with embedded widgets such as clock, scheduler, and other useful apps.

In India Samsung STAR S5233 is available at Rs. 9800. This price is low compare to any touchscreen phone which having 8 GB memory and 3.2 megapixel camera. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic price is also Rs. 19,000 but compare to this phone Samsung STAR S5233 touch screen is best.

Want to know whether sms can store in memory card.

helloo frends....

I have a Samsung Star S2533 phone
    Its a supurb phone with touch screen....
    But Can any one tell me how to copy INBOX Messages(SMS) to my PC....
    Because its PC software is not User friendly.....
    I installed it but its not usefriendly As NOKIA......

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Prasadm; 01-06-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Download the latest version of the Samsung Pc studio from here and install it on your pc. Insert memory card in your phone and in your mobile phone, go to Menu, then Settings, then Phone settings. After that scroll down to Pc connections and select "Mass storage" option. Next connect the phone to your pc and then launch Samsung Pc Studio. This time it will automatically recognize your samsung phone. Open up Samsung Pc Studio and click on "transferring messages" or something and transfer all your messages to your pc.

I installed that New version of New PC studio...It automatically recognised the Sd card of my mobile phn....

but the problem is it can only copy SOUNDS IMAGES & VIDEO...and there is no ther option....for "transfering message".......

I tried moving the messages to My folder...but when I connected the phn to my PC i couldnt find the "my folder".....

Also there seems no provision for transferring the Data from Phone Memory.....

Can we copy messages from INBOX to Images or something like that so that we can take all messages to my PC..

Or what can be done regarding transferring the Messages (SMS) from my mobile to PC

PLSSSSSS HELP MEEEEE
    Last edited by Prasadm; 05-06-2010 at 11:12 AM.

You can directly sync the messages from the mobile phone to the PC studio. There is option provided in the PC studio which will copy all the messages from the phone to the computer. Connect the phone in PC studio mode and when it is detected click on the "Messages" icon near the contacts. It will ask your permission to sync. Click on yes to sync.

mithailebaiker Guest

I am cursing the day I purchased a mobile thisdisgusting. I bought this phone on January 8 dealer with Bill

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast