Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

Re: Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

Please avoid this phone. it gives me problem in 5th month of buying. The problem was it was not able to detect my touch.

It was my first samsung phone and it let me down. I have used nokia for 10 yrs continuously but never find any problem.

Think one more time before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by rahulw@e-caliber.com View Post
    Please avoid this phone. it gives me problem in 5th month of buying. The problem was it was not able to detect my touch.

It was my first samsung phone and it let me down. I have used nokia for 10 yrs continuously but never find any problem.

Think one more time before buying.
    I agree with you, that it is totally a waste of money buying this samsung star s5233 mobile phone, it hasnt got no flash with camera, the stylus is unhandy, and the earphones are also uncomfortable. During the association for business, using the samsung pc studio software , it detects the same pace, even after installing the appropriate driver and the pc version studio, very buggy software as well.

technicalnavigator Guest

Samsung Star S5233 is really awesome phone.This Phone has 7.63 cm long QVGA touch screen the longest display screen available in a mobile phone next to iPhone.

Thanks

unsure Re: Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone

i tried uploading a software for mobile banking , it's a .jar file but wen i try opening it on STAR it says unsupported file type....what can b done???
    plz reply.

Quote Originally Posted by m.richa13 View Post
    i tried uploading a software for mobile banking , it's a .jar file but wen i try opening it on STAR it says unsupported file type....what can b done???
    plz reply.
    I assume that Samsung Star mobile phone supports .jar or .jad file, so were you sure that the software mobile banking was also in the same file format? If you are getting a error while installing that particular software in your mobile phone then it definately seems to be a different file format software which is not supported by your mobile phone. Can you tell us what kind of software is this and its file format?

hi friends myself sheshveer from agra
    i have bought this mobile before 2 months
    now i m facing 2 problems
    1:this mobile have just 2 defult themes but i wanna more themes so can u tell me the site names where i can download more themes
    2:and i wanna download more softwares for my mobile i tried many times but softeares are not supportig with this mobile so would you tell me which kind of iles or softwheres it will support and where from i can download them
    please reply

Which phone is better is depends upon your requirements that you had not mentioned. Responsive, bright touchscreen; built-in links to social-networking sites; expandable memory card slot; good battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by macandpc View Post
    Is Samsung - S5233 Star the same with Samsung - S5230 Star ??????
    one has WiFi and the othe doesnn't

and can i just ask?? does anyone here actually use the send a message while in a phone call?? it seems pointless

icant innstall any softwares in my phone ........plse help me................

Quote Originally Posted by sheronsathyan View Post
    icant innstall any softwares in my phone
    What problem are you facing exactly ? Are you getting some error while installation or just not getting any app for download ?? Also, there are some step by step process available on web for installing apps/games in Samsung Star. You can checkout the same here . For more help, just go to this article:
    How to install games on Samsung STAR (S5233)

hey
    did ant body know abt a good anti virus that is compatible with star s5233???

Quote Originally Posted by likui View Post
    hey
    did ant body know abt a good anti virus that is compatible with star s5233???
    There are many antivirus software available for the model number of the mobile phone that you have from samsung. But we need to know what is the OS version in your mobile phone. Is it Symbian or something else. You can go here and search for the antivirus that you need, or you can even check the suggestions given in this thread for mobile phone antivirus - Download Free Antivirus Software for Mobile Phone

but i dont know os for my mobile and i dont know if its not symbian
    help

Quote Originally Posted by likui View Post
    but i dont know os for my mobile and i dont know if its not symbian
    help
    The Samsung STAR S5233 is not a symbian phone, every nokia phone is a symbian phone you can say. I think that your phone is based on MIDP 2.0 (Mobile Information Device Profile) which is a revised version of the MIDP 1.0 specification, and includes new features such as an enhanced user interface, multimedia and game functionality, greater connectivity, over-the-air (OTA) provisioning, and end-to-end security. So any java file antivirus software can be installed in your mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

thanks for the information but the problem is i cant not find any java file antivirus only standard antivirus are avalible like kaspersky,nortron and etc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast