Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End

Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End

The famous Disney enjoy the film output of the third episode of Pirates of the Caribbean to appear again in an adaptation gaming, this time more action oriented. Although looks like a game of action / adventures, one question persists. The crew of the Black Pearl, led by Captain Jack Sparrow will be up to the Wii in this version? The response in the test below. Simply!

Now, anyone would agree that the world of gaming, In the joints, the beak, and tail-n. Armed, however, with elation, I considered reasonable to me passing my fingers over the keyboard as if tomorrow could bring a game license better. To surprise of many, things are good. Part.

While the target audience can be involved in the radical as "some evidence of" maturation "and conceptual are found in the place of rigorous. When borrowed ideas come together under the sun, it does get to call them "Furaciune. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is one of the titles fascinated by simplicity. Usually when things are offered on your head, or twist the nose and you get the carnivals puzzles with views, or continue to play, no intention to stop in place. Well, now you think you can key developments in-game blindfolded. Although, for me, you are free to try.

I wonder what I could tell the players to take on demanding close. Admitting that such a player considered a duty to see more closely (but from a safe distance) as chip not jump too far from the trunk. In certainly can not say that the game is very linear, though it is. There may be displaced by fencing stupid obstacles, above which you can not go with any job, even if this is the case. I show cruelty by revelation that the keyboard is only peripheral to the passage, and the Board shall comply with each scene as she wants, although few things are true. For example, automatic positioning that works incredibly well. Well, it should be that we have given here! You can focus on combat, without raising repeated heart at the thought that the target will end in a wall texture, it's working great.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End

Mechanics of the game calls for relaxation. Too much leisure, I might add. Following from some distance the film story, the player can see the need to control all sorts of key characters, which give change exclusively by the location from which the scenes and fighting style (though "style" is much to say, taking into account the combo's Implementing traditional adversaries to respect). Otherwise, specific activities of the Pirate class leaves much to be desired, if only through change that alter-ego does not bring necessary variety.

But do not be so bitter, and because of all of all we have left fighting. They are usually fun, as long as we interest to store some special scheme in May, and realize that the design helps us in many of the spine. For example, simultaneously facing several opponents. Apparently giving migraines situation is shown in a final opportunity to smile and satisfaction. By avoiding the blows of time effects, we have the chance to complete the fight more quickly, preferably not when we feel able to resist a prolonged duel. Purpose of amusing examples will appoint enemies fall overboard or impact their head. Well, the sword in the chest and chest sword. Remember for a moment the movements of Jack (Sparrow), when executed at bay. Dodge, baby! And to hold the complete set, the producers were nice enough to include sequence script, in the good tradition of holding the correct button at the right time.

Game is good graphics. With all the shortcomings that we can find (escaped poor textures here and there), visual experience remains a miracle fix. Grăieşte atmosphere in each scene, the lighting adequate chromatic palette and slightly warmer "dusty" (within the meaning good), aquatic area pigmented with subtle effects, but the impact retinal models more than decent (as in clean), alive with the successful animations. Too bad that the background is just form. A nice way, I must admit, but without any crucial.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End

When those at the Disney gets its deep tail, variant pixel always enjoy a sound similar to the correspondent of celluloid. Nothing more attractive in the case. Soundtrack, and there magnificent, theatrical completed game behind textures, a collection of replicas that even if you do not enjoy all the voices of the film (with all due respect for authenticity, imitator professionals make this compromise does not mean much) to manage found in the ears (almost) every stage.

In conclusion, At World's End is a weak action that would survive even a moment on your own. More likely that you saw through a top or two, but be aware that there came through the film, not because it would be something to his head. Personally, I think a pint with his Sparrow and would cost less than those from Disney Interactive, and more likely that we would be delighted more than a medium silver coffee sold as a game. We suggest you give him money, than if you found any treasure. Savvy?