With prices starting from 110 € (without contract) is the Sony Ericsson G502 a very good offer in the multimedia mobile phones. Therefore, the buyer with a cell phone in Candybar Premium Black (other colors: Red and Celebrity Brilliant Hazel), which is rich in features is. Among them are UMTS, HSDPA, radio with TrackID, organizer and a 2 MP camera with digital zoom. We were now eager to see how Sony is in the practical test.
Sony Ericsson G502 - small multimedia talent
The battery compartment cover is easy to open and sits very well
The volume buttons and camera usually are clean fit
Charger and headset port are well integrated - not sideways, as in many other models
1. First optical impression / special features to support the design: Stylish but interesting acting form design with beautiful piano keyboard and a matt back.
2. Surface Quality: Smooth plastic with matte and glossy plastic combined.
3. Housing dimensions: With a weight from 83.5 grams, the G502 is one of the light and with its dimensions of 103 x 46 x 13.5 mm, it is still very good in the hand.
4. Quality of the keys: Glossy plastic keyboard with equal pressure point, but a slight slippage on adjacent keys.
5. Goodness (sharpness / resolution) of the display: TFT display with 262,144 colors and a resolution of 240x320 pixels. Far good and clear presentation.
6. Implementation of the folding or sliding mechanism: No
7. Quality of the battery compartment lid: The battery compartment cover is very easy to open and close and sits fit.
8. The quality and scope of the supplied accessories: Manual, headset, charger.
9. Processing conclusion: The modern mobile phone consists of a combination of matte and high-gloss plastic and with its dimensions and low weight, very good in the hand. The keyboard disappointed with the minimal spongy pressure point and the slight slippage on other keys. 262,144 colors on the screen are clearly presented. The fit-seated battery cover, which is very easy to open and close it, scores for the G502. The equipment is standard and is not to complain.