Thread: Apple MacBook 13-inch Aluminum

Apple MacBook 13-inch Aluminum

Introduction

Using

The time has come to give you the technical characteristics of our MacBook Aluminum 13-inch:

- Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2.4Ghz.
    Yeah it is a Core2Duo Ladies!

- RAM: 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR3 1066MHz
    You just think you're going to turn it on and it is already lit with this little jewel!

- Hard Drive: 250GB SATA
    You want space? It's done with this small wonder hard drive!

- Optical Drive: DVD Player Double Layer
    The other day my friend told me go insert something! Fortunately I had understood that she wanted to watch a DVD!

- Battery: Up to 5 hours autonomy!
    The last time I took the train I had to save one and a half hours to get there but unfortunately we fell behind and in the middle of the campaign for 3h more! Fortunately I had my MacBook!

- Display: 13.3 inches for a resolution of 1280 x 800 backlit by LED
    Bah, it is at least one is not over the loss of brightness in a corner of the screen!

- Graphics: integrated graphics card with 256MB GeForce 9400M with shared memory.
    Bah, can play but not all the way! At the same time is not to play that takes a mac.

- Dimensions: (cm) 2.41 x 32.5 x 22.7 (HxWxD) for weighing 2.04kg
    Not very heavy and bulky is not equivalent to a lot of demand!

- Connections: MagSafe power port, Ethernet port, 2xUSB2.0, Mini Display Port, Input / Output Audio.
    All it takes to search, communicate by cable and listen to good sound that made available!

- Communications: WiFi b / g / n, Bluetooth, Ethernet, built-in iSight Webcam.

Re: Apple MacBook 13-inch Aluminum

My faith material well supplied! OS level was the famous OS X is a disconcerting ease of use!

I am not at all familiar mac, quite the contrary. Until today I had worked on PC and of course Windows. All tell you that I felt lost 1 / 2 seconds before OS X! This software is simply a massacre! It's a bit like wanting to set up her furniture from A to Z sawing boards themselves while slightly more expensive you can buy exactly the same furniture kit! From the moment I put my finger on the trackpad menu I was projecting a new galaxy!

The basic software are usual on these models. We have software such as Safari for the net, iTunes for music, Mail for the meat (not there in fact I want to put twice the same word so I put it ...) and many others who have enough to themselves! Obviously there is a possibility in the future to install the software you want. But those preinstalled are already well enough.

Autonomy is fun too! 4h real autonomy for a computer of this size is frankly excellent! It may work easily in there without saying after half an hour utilistation it must at all costs find an outlet to recharge his machine otherwise you lose all that is doing! The keyboard for the coup is very pleasant to use! And when after several hours of work done on a short break to relax Tetris, the keyboard is there for us to beat our records! And that's really the best thing that MacBook! No I'm joking of course but trackpad and keyboard are very easy to use and therefore can a perfect answer.

The little thing ultimate version of this aluminum keyboard is illuminated when the black is in a room. That's all silly but when éteind light of the room the MacBook and the lights automatically captures the keyboard and reduces the brightness of the screen. It's very well thought! Through it we see clearly the keys and it was not boiled eyes with the screen light to the extreme.

Conclusion

For gamers not worth it. For against all others have no hesitation! This product is great practice to carry, super convenient to use and super-level autonomy. For travelers is the best that exists. The network configuration is quite simple. 2-3 cliques and hop on access to the Internet through the Airport. For professionals you leave the MacBook and you impressed your already assembled. For non accustomed to computer ownership is so easy that you'll feel like you have done it all your life! In short it is ideal for most users. Only small snag the price well above the Windows PC with the same level. But € 1490 the price of peace is largely justified.