Thread: Razer Tarantula - Gaming Keyboard

Razer Tarantula - Gaming Keyboard

I open the thread later this month because I will be one of the lucky owners of this keyboard (on the road), and can easily expose my impressions!

For now I just post everything around on it.
    It is possible that the Razer provide other keys with special symbols, since the market will find buttons are customizable for the most famous games. I am confident.

Almost perfect keyboard has just been produced: Razer Tarantula.
    Formidable abilities, first of all an opportunity to change any key on the keyboard with any other number, letter or symbol in the character map of Windows.
    Almost perfect because we are with 9 merits 2 against defects!
    Acceptable tell you, maybe, but should be evaluated well.

You are ready to accompany you in your sessions, long or short they are, your computer from a keyboard abilities Anti-ghosting (10 keys simultaneously pressing either one is omitted) of Gaming Macro Keys (up to 8 combinations of keys, with the Addition of a possible delay of up to 200ms), with simple exchange of profiles on the fly "On-The-Fly Profile Switching (up to 100 profiles possible, we can create the layout of the buttons we want for every need, as a provision of keys for CSS, one for ET, one for the desktop and so on ... changing just pressing a button on the fly!), with the possibility of Fully Inter changable Keys (each key can be removed through the Razer Removal Tool, which Annex located in the package, for greater flexibility and elasticity, but especially for a cleaner inside), the 'Optimized Hype response Gaming Keys (the keys latency reduced by 30% to be more responsive on the battlefield), the superb capabilities of Gaming Keymaps (2 keymaps profile, think of what would be handy to have your customized configuration of the mapping of keys with a single click and a quick button to turn the QWERTY layout to write in chat, for example, and just as quickly return to Mapping keys chosen by you! This would also effect on the 10 macro keys, which would become 20 to all intents and purposes), the speed of extreme 'Ultrapolling rate (1000Hz ie 1ms response, the time it takes after pressure on the button, acquisition by computer command), intelligent out of the common 'Onboard Memory (32k of internal memory that can record your mappings, including macro, via hardware. This allows you, for games like BF2 , Not to recognize your macro to punkbuster, making them virtually transparent. "What is certainly not possible with keyboards as G15, because it registers via software and are thus detectable by punkbuster that will cause you not to use) and the possibility add 2 more features, not fundamental, such as "BattleLight" and "BattleEye" (the first illuminates the keys through a neon lamp, the second is a webcam that led to including acting as the "spotlight", but these items we know too little about the release date in stores).

It is up to you whether all these "devilry" tickle your desire to live (virtually) frag from god to the speed of light (1ms), surrendering to the beloved characters: some instructions are printed on the keys, because in fact (if you remember where the sites were originally) just simply press the corresponding symbol will appear in any Italian, unless you've installed windows in English ...

The buttons are NOT the tarantula back. If this can be a problem for some, others (like me for example) is not at all. Convinced that the back-lit keys, to be such, should be of transparent material, then painted. Just this last step means that one of the first signs of wear a keyboard with this feature is the discoloration of the keys, which I personally hate!

According why the tarantula is not backlit, expressed by Guy Razer in person, is for the simple fact that each key has an independent mechanism that allows the keyboard to be as versatile and able to give this magnificent polls 1000Hz (1ms). Frankly if I had to choose between backlight and absolute performance, by far choose the second!

On the back of the keyboard are site 2 USB ports (1.1 unfortunately, but increased compared to the G15, suitable for small boxes or cooling fans) and a headphone and a mike input, both 3.5 mm.

Inside the box, along with the Razer Tarantula Tool, you will find a feature attractive to someone: Gaming Hotkeys (10 buttons are blue icons with more frequent of the best games currently on the market: armor, knife, zoom in / out, pistol, rifle , Chat icon, key action, ammunition aka charging. For now, only 10, in the future Razer plans to release other buttons with interchangeable icons for the best games on the market).

In short summary:

• Anti-ghosting Capability
    • Gaming Macro Keys
    • On-The-Fly Profile Switching
    • Fully Interchangable Keys
    • Optimized Hyperesponse Keys
    • Gaming keymaps
    • Ultrapolling
    • 32k Onboard Memory
    • Razer Battlelock

1 x Razer Removal Tool ___ Razer Tarantula Tool
    10 x Gaming Hotkeys